RACISM hits the Front Page

Racist publishers in New York have turned against the way and the One, challenging Dear Leader (PBUH) openly and blatantly.

Question his motives? Racists! What color is that KKK blindfold? Racists! Try to associate his O'Liness with Islam? Racists!

Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Where is Beyoncé?

What is happening to the press? Once bought, STAY BOUGHT dammit!

When did page 6 become the front page? Apparently, I'm not equal enough to know what's on pages 1 through 5.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:When did page 6 become the front page? Apparently, I'm not equal enough to know what's on pages 1 through 5.
Since there is no numerical superiority and all is equal, perhaps this is ad-space? Perhaps "Page 6" is a code like "Tractor Barn #2".Or its a message from George Bush to the CIA...

Ah yes, comrade. This makes perfect sense. Obviously, if I don't understand any of the connections, it means that The Party™ is protecting me from Pre Traumatic Stress Syndrome and ensuring that nothing will inhibit my enjoyment of increased leisure time, poetry, artistry and transferrable health insurance in the Great Utopia™ of the World of Next Tuesday™. How fortunate I am to have been granted this freedom from responsibilities. Perhaps I'll learn to play golf.

FOREWARD!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
NYPost_Obama_Blindfold.jpg
Racist publishers in New York have turned against the way and the One, challenging Dear Leader (PBUH) openly and blatantly.

Question his motives? Racists! What color is that KKK blindfold? Racists! Try to associate his O'Liness with Islam? Racists!

Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Where is Beyoncé?

What is happening to the press? Once bought, STAY BOUGHT dammit!

Why does Racism need to be brutal? When it hits the front page, it hits hard. What did the front page do to deserve such violent act?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Ah yes, comrade. This makes perfect sense. Obviously, if I don't understand any of the connections, it means that The Party™ is protecting me from Pre Traumatic Stress Syndrome and ensuring that nothing will inhibit my enjoyment of increased leisure time, poetry, artistry and transferrable health insurance in the Great Utopia™ of the World of Next Tuesday™. How fortunate I am to have been granted this freedom from responsibilities. Perhaps I'll learn to play golf.

FOREWARD!

Right, Komrade Kapitan. The Party™ is there to "protect" us all in so many ways. Take Obozocare Obamacare for example:

[img]/images/Obamacare_Poster_Artist_Quit_Job2.jpg[/img]