Ragdoll Bush: Progressive Game For The Masses

A New Progressive Game For The Masses: Throw Bush Around

Pick him up with your mouse and throw him around like a ragdoll. Produces moral satisfaction, relieves anxiety, and develops a scientific, politically correct worldview. Works just like the People's Cube. Nobody is too fast or slow. Equality of results guaranteed.

We still can't figure out the meaning of those bluish balls, though. In the game's metaphoric universe they've got to stand for something. Post your suggestions below.

Here's a video of a screensaver based on this game.

Thoses bluish balls are baby "Rovers". Just ask Number 6.

the blue balls are large anal beads used by San Francisco supervisors to punish Bush and other un-progressive thinkers.... for those who are progressive, the beads are used as a reward...

Thank you, Comrade Chairman! A subdued and powerless Bush falling through large anal beads is truly an ultimate self-pleasing fantasy of our most progressive elites. It's the very primordial soup of all revolutionary social studies. Do we need to psychoanalyze it any further? Absolutely - but at your own peril.

They might be symbolizing class struggle through their attempts to smack the hell out of Bush but because of his flexibility he is able to slip through untouched... or they could just be anal beads....

Muslim Jim
Bush is nothing more than an agent for the zionist terrorists so this is fitting. Continue being heretics and you will not be in Paradise. I have tried to help but you have been obnoxious because you have been brain washed by the zionists. Jesus was a prophet (peace be upon him) only Allah is God and you must accept that truth and turn from your wickedness.

Jesus and Allah have nothing in common. Allah was the copied product of the devil who spoke to Muhammad through his hallucinations.

I have a question for Mr. Jim,

Ok, bear with me here... Isnt true that you BELIEVE in everything a "prophet" says??

Answer that for me and I will ask another question...

No one in perticullar
the bubbles are isues and nomatter how dammaging they are bush does nothing about them and just lets them come and go