Rap Lyrics: The White Devil Is In The Details

Tonight on CNN's much celebrated documentary "Black in America", thug rapper Lupe Fiasco sat down with Soledad O'Brien and shared clips of his new video which "sheds light" on whitey involvement in "dumbing down" black folks through hip-hop.

WARNING: This video contains progressive forward-thinking language.

(The sweaty Republican pig appears around 2:09 in this cultural masterpiece.)

It is about damn time someone shifted the blame on whitey! Never again will we have to endure Faux News' onslaught on rap now that the white hetero-fascist pigs at Faux News are solely responsible for hip-hop and thug culture! We all know Rupert Murdoch controls Hollywood and every record label in the world! Rupert Murdoch is writing the lyrics, Comrades! Rupert Murdoch is dumbing us all down!

Connect the dots, Comrades! And if you can't connect the dots… well, don't blame public education! BLAME WHITEY AND WHITE RECORD PRODUCERS!

Oh... and rapper Nas says blame Faux News, too!

What a minute! I thought Jessie had the copyright on the word nigger? No, I prefer not to use that impeiralist divisive "n word" like the VRWC does. Word!

Eric Wright and O'Shea Jackson beat Jessie to it.... Oh wait, that was "Niggaz"... Either way, it is a hurtful word and I am ashamed to have participated in this conversation. I am guilty of thought crimes and will report to the nearest re-education center at once!

What's more, Rev Wright was RIGHT (I mean, correct!) I saw huge CIA tanker truck carrying AIDS virus rolling thru my community late last night, headed for major US cities. How did I know it was CIA truck? Because it was UNMARKED! How did I know it was carrying AIDS virus? Well, what ELSE would CIA truck sneaking thru town late at night be carrying? How do I know it was headed for cities? Well, where else would CIA tanker truck carrying AIDS virus be going? Comrades, we must all master the art of logical thinking if we are to oppose capitalism in its many vile forms!

Nas has provided incontrovertible evidence that Fox News is nothing but a Bush/Cheney/Hitler propaganda outlet: a Fox has a BUSHY tail! Do we need any other evidence? I think not! TO THE BARRICADES!!!

In the meantime, concerned non-White community organizers are promoting reading, hygiene, and showers. (WARNING: not work-family-skool friendly)

Read A Book, Nigga!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rN2VqFPNS8w&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That musical and informative PSA was wonderful, Comrade Red Square. What an excellent way to reach out to the children and ask them politely to read revolutionary literature while wearing deoderant.

Comrade Opiate wrote:I saw huge CIA tanker truck carrying AIDS virus rolling thru my community late last night, headed for major US cities.
The CIA truck carrying the AIDS virus in my gated community usually comes every Tuesday morning disguised as a garbage truck. Any other day it comes as a "US Postal Service" truck.

Ha! US Postal Service! Who does Whitey think he is fooling, huh? E-Mail and the "paperless" office made the US Postal Service defunct and obsolete! Everyone uses E-Mail now - EVERYONE! Nice try, Whitey! Nice try!

?

Half of me is offended and I can't figure out which half.

Obama wrote:Half of me is offended and I can't figure out which half.

It's tough to be a 50% typical White person.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: The CIA truck carrying the AIDS virus in my gated community usually comes every Tuesday morning disguised as a garbage truck.

Comrade, you must be part of the priviledged Party elite! It is nearly impossible to get reliable garbage delivery here in my 50 story walk-up worker's apartment building!

Obama wrote:?

Half of me is offended and I can't figure out which half.

When you figure this out, remember the half that IS offended is owed humongous debt by the half that IS NOT (i.e. the half that perpetrated the offense.) You are lucky as this debt will be satisfied by taking money from one pocket and putting in same in opposite side!

I for one am heartened to see a frank and adult conversation on this important subject. I am sick and tired of people talking like they are in a rethuglican day care. The Obama can't be called the L word much less the N word, I don't give an F word what anyone has to say to me on this. We must fight this VRWC that is trying to turns us L word N word into P word just so as not to offend their delicate PeopleSpeak sensibilities.

Opiate of the People wrote:...remember the half that IS offended is owed humongous debt by the half that IS NOT...You are lucky as this debt will be satisfied by taking money from one pocket and putting in same in opposite side!
As perfected by the prophet Algore and his carbon credit programme.

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote: As perfected by the prophet Algore and his carbon credit programme.

Is true, Comrade. Like all members of Progressive Party, Algore has hands in most other pockets besides his own. Is irony of modern world; pick from one pocket and you are but petty crook. Pick from entire country's and you are statesman! But you need not worry, Comrade! Your avatar depicts you clinging to noble servant of Revolution which you invented! Is for putting more lead into atmosphere than carbon, no?

After careful thought and discussing the problem with my advisors on which side I have been offended I have come to the conclusion that......pzzzzzzt...buzzzzz...ummmm....that....cork is made...from? is that "from"?....OK, from..pzzzzzzt...the bark of a ....ummmm....buzzzzz....ahhh...that looks like "tree"...go with tree?...OK, tree...tree in Portugal?
Feed back?
Huh, don't stand to close to the teleprompter because it's giving my ear mike feed back?

Oh....OK....The Discovery Channel huh?
Well that makes sense.

Fuggin HOs! Muthafugging HOs be jammin' my signals.
Find her, dammit! I know da biatch is lurking in dis thread.

Do you all want to watch a Charlie Brown Peanuts cartoon while I phone Soros and have my homies find the Hillary Operatives that have been messin' with my eloquent speeches?

I denounce the makers of that "Read a Book" video. First it is iniquitous to ask people to read and subversive too, for there are books with unclean thoughts in them. Soros forbid that anyone should read, say, Adam Smith or Ayn Rand or Voltaire. In these books there are <i>thoughts</i> and we know what thoughts lead to, don't we, Comrades? They lead to people <i>not doing what they are told</i>. And that just won't do.

And second, the music in that video was, I shudder even to mention it, that white heterosexual pig Beethoven. And his Fifth Symphony. And that was the symphony used in WWII to denote victory!

Now. I ask you. Is that not the most subversive thing you have heard since Bill Cosby said that Ebonics should not be considered a language for instruction?

Yay! Commissar Theocritus is back! Where have you been, Theocritus?

Thank you, most kind and wise Chairman. I have been on a sybaritic junket at five-star hotels and restaurants fact-finding mission living high on the hog on from the proceeds of capitalist activity on behalf of the proletariat and have made some astonishing discoveries, which I have reported on more fully <a href="https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopi ... ">here.</a>

As much as I hated to abandon the foie gras and truffles and creme brulee soup kitchens, I realized that my duties were coming back to assist in the leadership of the party to the Progressive State of Next Tuesday.

And I intend to start a discussion on Sustainable Progressive Thought™. It's only green, right?

Good to see you again, Commissar! I am glad to hear that your absence was self imposed, and not instigated by an erroneous surprise midnight visit from the thinkpol.

I look forward to your upcoming dissertation on Sustainable Progressive Thought™ with bated breath.

Speaking of green, by the way,

Opiate of the People wrote:[The AK-47] Is for putting more lead into atmosphere than carbon, no?
Actually, it is considered carbon-neutral. The amount of carbon emitted by the weapon is nullified by the permanent cessation of the carbon output of the person being nullified.

Indeed, Mikhail. And to further make carbon units carbon neutral, (which, in acronym form, is very like a Ted Turner product) we can thank biodiesel for it is starving Mexicans to fuel the Goracle's car.

And we all know that the convenience of the Goracle is more important than people who cannot vote for him.

Oh. I forgot. He does not in fact drive such a vehicle nor does he in fact save energy, but to the enlightened many such liberties are possible. Witness Teddy K.

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote: Actually, it is considered carbon-neutral. The amount of carbon emitted by the weapon is nullified by the permanent cessation of the carbon output of the person being nullified.

Self-exchange of carbon credits for a greener (and redder) Amerika! Commissar Algore would be proud of you, comrade! Well, in truth, privately he does not really give a rat's behind, but PUBLICLY, when the cameras are rolling and the useful idiots are babbling, THEN he would be proud of you!

Obama wrote:After careful thought and discussing the problem with my advisors on which side I have been offended I have come to the conclusion that......pzzzzzzt...buzzzzz...ummmm....that....cork is made...from? is that "from"?....OK, from..pzzzzzzt...the bark of a ....ummmm....buzzzzz....ahhh...that looks like "tree"...go with tree?...OK, tree...tree in Portugal?

You are not fooling us, O Enlightened One! What appears as stutter to the babbling masses is actually the sound of your great mind working at a speed so fast that only comrade dogs can hear, but to humans it sounds as if you are saying "uh, um, uts." For example, we know in the short time that those sounds were heard, your great mind (1) solved the mystery of why there are more horses asses than horses in the world (2) contrived a tax plan that will fool 47% of the people 68% of the time (3) performed psychic surgery on one of your acolytes who miraculously rose from the dead! The one sound we do not understand - "gaak"; that was either your lunch of argula and chili dogs repeating or your increible intellect colliding with your superb judgement on the information superhighway that is your brain. Please confide in us, which was it?

No comrade. the one thing you can be sure the stuttering babbling is the authentic Obama, a man of the people.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I for one am heartened to see a frank and adult conversation on this important subject. I am sick and tired of people talking like they are in a rethuglican day care. The Obama can't be called the L word much less the N word, I don't give an F word what anyone has to say to me on this. We must fight this VRWC that is trying to turns us L word N word into P word just so as not to offend their delicate PeopleSpeak sensibilities.

Well spoken, Marshal Pupovich. In case our esteemed members of the collective did not know, the Marshal has put paw behind his speech by working as a community organizer in the rap world. Not willing to sleep on the porch with the homies, he has tirelessly devoted his Saturday nights to reaching out to disaffected communities across Amerikka. I give you the Big Dog himself, and his faithful counterpart, rollin' thru the 'hood...

PeopleSpeak not spoken here...got that, you moe-foes?

As a collective we adapt, we reach out, we morph and change and transmogrify to bend the mindless, forgotten masses to our will...then we go out for some borscht or perhaps Kung Pao! And fear not progressives, the car illustrated is a hybrid that runs on potatoes and the methane emissions of imprisoned capitalist dogs (no offense, Marshal).

I be so down with my homeys whilst doing the community organizationing thing dat I be thinking wezza needs be tuffin de Obama dude up for the fight.

Obama, yo mamma's so fat they have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side to get her through.

Obama. Yo mama's so fat, I had to take a train and two busses just to get on her good side.

Yo mama's so fat, when she hauls ass, she has to make two trips.

Yo mama, Obama...

Yo mama's so fat, the zookeeper thought the walrus got free...

Yo mama's so fat, she cracked the sidewalk just walkin' to the store for sum snax...

You mama's so fat, she buys her clothes from Tent City...

Yo mama's so fat, folks in Peoria can feel it when she sits down in Chicago...

Yo, Obama, yo mama...you gettin' this mistah Change? You gettin' pissed and crazy yet? Pump it up or get yur ass whipped by the geezer, homey!

Getting down with it Obama? Feeling blacker?

Obama, Yo mama's so ugly, when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Yo mama's so nasty, her crabs use her tampon string as a bungee cord.

Yo mama's so hairy she's got sideburns on her tits.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:No comrade. the one thing you can be sure the stuttering babbling is the authentic Obama, a man of the people.

Agreed. His supporters told us Obama's the one we've been waiting for but I didn't know they meant "waiting for him to finish a sentence."

"Um - well, if we realize that change is what we seek - and current events being what they are, well...uh...um, I am confident that when it is clear, that a solution will present itself...that will bring hope...uh, did I mention we need to change this - um, no more questions!"

Lesse how the boy can trash-talk...or does he gotta have his campaign goons tell him what to say.