Rare Photo of Mr. U and his Obamacare Website Design Team

KIm jung un.jpg
Rare Photo of Mr. U and his Obamacare website design team fixing a glitch prior to launch

NK Website Designs Inc. doesn't seem interested in talking about its work on HealthCare.gov.

A woman who answered the phone at the company's headquarters immediately referred reporters to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) at the Department of Health And Human Services (HHS) before a single question was asked. CMS is listed as NK Websites designs client on the firm's HealthCare.gov page.

When asked about some issues about NK Website designs work, the woman said that was done ‘in consultation with HHS,” and again referred a reporter to CMS. A CMS spokesperson declined to comment on the record.

NK Website Designs Inc. is led by a mysterious and secretive outside foreign consultant to President Obama's celebrated digital campaign team, and is only referred to as Mr. U.

NK Website Designs lists many prominent clients in Democratic politics and the government, including the Democratic National Committee, EMILY's List, the Department of Justice and the Federal Communications Commission. NK Website Designs role in the design of HealthCare.gov was heralded when the firm first signed on.

At least NK used the latest FrontPage software with FRAMES! I was very impressed till the site kept me holding for 3 hours my computer got tired of waiting and exploded. I'll try again later when I find the rest of the motherboard.

exploding comp.png

The People's IT Dept. will have these minor glitches resolved by Next Tuesday™.

Copy of Copy of laptop blank screen2334.jpg

No fear. comrades. The ACA medical device tax will not impact most providers, as medical tools are available for purchase at garage sales and Civil War museums.
Kolbe_Civil_War_surgical_set.jpg

Many of these problems are due to the fact that the Obamacare Website is based on Hope'N'Change Operating System

Here are some of the error alerts we have warned about earlier:

If you continue to find yourself within the government's 30% margin of error, you will see the following alert, which you must also submit.

If your grievances still haven't been adequately redressed, you will receive another alert that will fill you with hope that change is still possible.

Alerts are subject to change. There is a 30% chance that the future government alerts will look as follows:

Julia404.jpg
Julia has been trying to sign up for her Obamacare ACA health plan for nearly three weeks now.

She is beginning to wonder if this is what it feels like when you are the subject of a death panel.

Things must really be getting desperate. They're calling in The Geek Squad!

‘Tech Surge' Planned to Fix Obamacare Exchanges

The Department of Health and Human Services said Sunday it was bringing in outside help to resolve some of the technical woes that have beset the federally run insurance exchanges, which the agency acknowledged “has not lived up to the expectations of the American people.”

“We are committed to doing better,” agency officials said in a blog post that also said that “our team is bringing in some of the best and brightest from both inside and outside government to scrub in with the team and help improve healthcare.gov.”
Spokespeople for the agency didn't immediately respond to questions seeking more information about the development, which it is billing as a “tech surge.”

The Government™ is apparently not good at creating websites. Spying on other peoples websites, now that's a different story.