RCA Dog, Hush Puppies, Buster Brown's dog, etc.

Comrades,

I haven't seen much of the RCA dog. Also, hush puppies, and Buster Brown's dog have been missing for ages. Why was Lassie canceled? And what happened to Rin Tin Tin? Could it be that Dear Leader isn't reporting everything in his autobiography written by Bill Ayers?

Obama's ancestry exposed.
What happened in those Kenyan communes?
What really happened to our canine heroes?

Yes, we live in dark and ominous times comrade. To quote Comrade Princess Nookie, "First they came for our dogs ..."

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I wasn't born with a golden retriever in my mouth

The People's Cube has gone to the dogs... and thus remains the funniest damn site on the web.

TheLastCapitalist wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I wasn't born with a golden retriever in my mouth

The People's Cube has gone to the dogs... and thus remains the funniest damn site on the web.
I can't take credit or possibly I can (being equal and all). I saw it somewhere but can't remember where, maybe that Weasel with the Zippers. I was redistributing it. And yes, I laughed out loud when I saw it, too. (Should I have let sleeping dogs lie?)

We may not be the most original but our panache is indisputable.

The president has developed a taste for Mexican food so he sent the staff to find him a chihuahua. He no longer likes Chinese... one hour after eating a chongqing, he's hungry again.

Opiate of the People wrote:The president has developed a taste for Mexican food so he sent the staff to find him a chihuahua. He no longer likes Chinese... one hour after eating a chongqing, he's hungry again.

Thanks for the update, I see the president is no longer in his Italian food phase. I guess he's had his fill of fettuccine al fido for now.

ThePeople'sComrade, that was dog-gone hilarious.

And yes, I know I deserve punishment for that one, so I will be here with my shovel, waiting for that midnight train to gulag.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:ThePeople'sComrade, that was dog-gone hilarious.

And yes, I know I deserve punishment for that one, so I will be here with my shovel, waiting for that midnight train to gulag.
The People are immune to compliments, otherwise I would say thanks :) But I appreciate every effort to bolster my entitlement self esteem.

rca dog 2.jpg
Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrades,

I haven't seen much of the RCA dog. Also, hush puppies, and Buster Brown's dog have been missing for ages. Why was Lassie canceled? And what happened to Rin Tin Tin? Could it be that Dear Leader isn't reporting everything in his autobiography written by Bill Ayers?
The RCA dog is where its always been, Comrade Vlad, atop 991 Broadway in Albany, NY. (See my cell phone photo above.) This is only a mile from where the glorious Occupy Movement holds its rallies at the state capitol. Anyone who participated in these rallies would surely know this. You were there, weren't you, Comrade?
Not that I would ever doubt your word, but can anyone vouch for your attendance?

What about that pic of Hillary in the Wilfred suit? Haven't seen her lately.

Comrade Crash&Burn,

I must denounce myself. Sadly, I was not in attendance at the most glorious Occupy event. While I live in one of those evil, nasty, unenlightened, uneducated flyover states (only as a spy, I assure the collective), I was actually visiting the Albany, NY area during the glorious occupy events. I suppose I could come up with a flimsy excuse: Traffic is such that I would increase my carbon footprint (especially after traveling by car from my evil flyover state) by going to the occupy events during my visit. Still, I recognize that carbon footprints only increase when one is doing capitalist work. There is no carbon spewed when one runs an old car to an event protesting evil KKKAPITALISM driving to a government job. Or flying Al Gore around on his private jet. Or flying gourmet chefs to Dear Leader to prepare wondrous creations possibly involving dog meat. Or flying BO the dog around on a separate plane just in case Dear Leader got hungry and the inflight snack didn't meet his expectations. Or flying Moochelle around on her glorious vacations.

Worse yet, I must denounce myself again. I live far away from the capital of my flyover state. They have a small occupy movement....though not as glorious as that of Albany or other places like Portland, Los Angeles, or the crown jewel, Oakland. And I must confess I have not visited my state's occupy movement. Perhaps I need some reeducation with a shovel?

Anyway, I am thrilled to see the RCA dog is safe. I understand Dear Leader (and likely Mooch) could get very hungry. Thus we must continue to make sure the dog is safe. I doubt Dear Leader will visit the area as the Peoples' Republic of New York is already in the doggie bag, so to speak, but he could always send someone to, uh, fetch the RCA dog if needed.

Comrade Vlad Linen,
Not to worry. In order so that you may pay your penance to the party of the people, the latest Occupy event will be held at your place. Make sure your pantry is fully stocked with good Russian vodka, (not that crappy American stuff) sandwiches, and munchies. The fridge should also be full so that we, in the name of the The People™, can empty it. We will barbeque hot dogs in your back yard. You, of course, will be only too happy to clean up after us.