Re-Education Camp Primer

For those who find themselves in a Denouncement situation, the following is provided by The Party to ease you in the Re-Education process, that is if your sentence is anything other than summary execution.

REC YAK 1.png

REC YAK 1a.jpg

REC YAK 2.png

REC YAK 3.png

REC YAK 4.png

REC YAK 5.png

REC YAK 6.png

REC YAK 7.jpg

REC YAK 8.png

Only the most promising of qualified re-education teachers are selected. According to The Progressive School of Education: "We re-educate teacher candidates and other school personnel about issues of social injustice such as institutionalized racism, sexism, classism, and heterosexism; and invite them to develop strategies and practices that challenge their "white privilege" biases and further we see to it that their superstitious religious beliefs are deprogrammed."

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Only the most promising of qualified re-education teachers are selected. According to The Progressive School of Education: "We re-educate teacher candidates and other school personnel about issues of social injustice such as institutionalized racism, sexism, classism, and heterosexism; and invite them to develop strategies and practices that challenge their "white privilege" biases and further we see to it that their superstitious religious beliefs are deprogrammed."
Hmmm, I was going to make reservations to attend this delightful vacation spot, but if all my former colleagues from People's University are going to be there, I think I will go somewhere more pleasant -- perhaps interior of active volcano.

Hmmm, I was going to make reservations to attend this delightful vacation spot, but if all my former colleagues from People's University are going to be there, I think I will go somewhere more pleasant -- perhaps interior of active volcano.
[highlight=#NaNffff]The relationship between the intelligentsia and the capitalist class is further clarified where Marx says the ideologists of a class are those "who make the perfecting of the illusion of the class about itself their chief sources of livelihood." Enjoy the volcano.[/highlight]