Reactionary signs from the Bushhitler crowd!

Who is ready for a purge? These insults to His O'liness cannot be tolerated!

3499520816_f1dd7742d7.jpg

{off} I got these in an email, so I have no idea who these more equal comrades are, or when/where the pics were taken. I'm guessing recent tea parties.

Comrades, I too was assaulted by similar signage when I attended a Tea Party to take photographs of the organizers for Homeland Scrutiny.

Now as a victim of Rightwing hate, I can attest to the danger these free speakers represent.

I call upon our media organs to publish the names and addresses of each and every one of these miscreants so that our Red Brigades can scatter garbage on their front lawns.

Comrade Whoopie, do I take this as volunteering to be in Garbage Scattering Squad?

Comrades! Comrades! We shall give them a free trip to Jiffi-Lobo. Red Star and I have put in a financial-services office in each Jiffi-Lobo, and after our tenderest ministrations, these dangerous reactionaries will leave without the prefrontal lobes and their assets.

These people are all racist bigots. Commissar Garofalo will be denouncing them during her next telescreen appearance. It is highly likely they will all be sent to the Gulag for indulging in Hate Crimes.

I recommend that they be lectured by Comrade Garofalo herself. For hours. Looking at her dirty, stringy, lice-ridden hair. Looking at her tattoos. At her affectless eyes. Listening to her progressive voice.

If that don't learn them, nothing will.

Comrade Dodd will prosecute these Bushitler war criminals, after all waterboarding a few terrorists is just the same as systematically exterminating 6 million non persons. Let the show trials begin.

Thank you, Gulag 4 Alfred, for telling me about the fearless Senator Dodd likening those thugs who were trying to get information from Islamic terrorists to the Nazi war criminals.

With this we can be sure that the military and the CIA will be stripped of all people who would violate any civil-rights rules. And of course the Islamofascists would be allowed to go free to murder Americans.

It's a twofer!

No doubt Senator Dodd got this blinding flash of illumination while dead drunk with Teddy K.