Ready for Chillary?

[img]/images/Hillary_CHillary_Products.jpg[/img]

Comrades, I have found a gift for all that will keep our beet vodka frosty!

I know words like frigid, chilly, and icy are words Bill uses to describe his beloved...

But all we care about is a cold beverage. Amirite???

Most Equal Oksana The Terrible,

I felt a Chillary run up my fin AND down my spine when I saw this wonderful product. What Prog should be without one? It will be perfect for keeping my beet and blueberry wine from freezing during the Global Warming Climate Change this winter.

Chilling with the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

This is a great promotion, except the word "AMIRITE," which is the Internet slang for "Am I right?" The korrekt answer to this is negative: "No, you are left." So why not make it easier for the voters to answer in the affirmative: AMILEFT?

Red Square wrote:This is a great promotion, except the word "AMIRITE," which is the Internet slang for "Am I right?" The korrekt answer to this is negative: "No, you are left." So why not make it easier for the voters to answer in the affirmative: AMILEFT?
Esteemed leader Red Square, this is Hillarys attempt at being hip. Amirite is sure to connect with millennials. After this, she's got their vote locked up!

Concerning the photo on the--(ahem)--far left: The way it's cropped, at first glance I thought it might be a replica of Hillary's dildo now on sale in her campaign store.

But then I realized it doesn't have the arrowed H on the label, so it can't be hers. That, or it isn't licensed campaign gear. That, or they had to leave it off because too many Democrat voters were confused by the sight of a horizontal arrow on it so they...oh, never mind.

I know that I'm ready for Shillary Billary Chillary Hillary!

Prog_Off.gif

I thought that this was a joke at first...

Our most excellent [color=#C0392B]Commissarka Pinkie[/color] got my mind working in a most mischievous way when she wrote:Concerning the photo on the--(ahem)--far left: The way it's cropped, at first glance I thought it might be a replica of Hillary's dildo now on sale in her campaign store.

But then I realized it doesn't have the arrowed H on the label, so it can't be hers. That, or it isn't licensed campaign gear. That, or they had to leave it off because too many Democrat voters were confused by the sight of a horizontal arrow on it so they...oh, never mind.

I could not resist the challenge...

hillary-cozy.jpg

Where can I get one of those Hillary Action Figures! ™ It would really complement my collection. She could stand right next to my Al Franken bobble-head.