Recall Florida ReiKKK-Wing misogynist

EVIDENCE: The honorable Debbie Wasserman Shultz defending the Gaia given entitlements of retirees who as we all well know would be happily tossed under the bus or off any available cliff by the racist, homophobic, xenophobic reactionaries of the Tea-bagger party....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Bb6EU8uenQ

Later, the upstart punk from Forida whom the distinguished (and quite fetching might I add!) Congresswoman referred to, attempted to retort by the act of sending a foolish, feeble, and quite futile complaint to Comrade Pilosi....

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 04:48 PM
To: Wasserman Schultz, Debbie
Cc: McCarthy, Kevin; Blyth, Jonathan; Pelosi, Nancy; Cantor, Eric
Subject: Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman-Schultz
Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!
I am bringing your actions today to our Majority Leader and Majority Whip and from this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach.
You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!
Steadfast and Loyal
Congressman Allen B West (R-FL)

Who does this pathetic little ant/cur think he is? Recall proceedings must commence immediately! We shall not stand for the insulting rhetoric of such low-brow imbicles such as this alleged "Honorable" West... not even deserving the dignity of the title Mister! [rage!]

Immediately after Debbie got through with her speech, Nancy asked her "What is six minus three?" She stomped her foot four times and Nancy fed her a sugar lump. (Always remember to feed it to her off the flat of your palm.)

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Sorry, Komrades, I must confess... I found this installment of "Debbie does DC" exceptional erotic.

Can you pass me the serviettes, please?

[She said "manipulate," uh-huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh]

Can I Tweet her my congressional member?

I have been looking for a good misogynist. My back is killing me. As soon as Ms. Whatshername pulls her head out of Dear Leader's fox hole, I'm gonna give her a jingle.

I wish to denounce the Kool-Aid Man! He claims Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is "quite fetching." KAM has obviously got ahold of some high powered herb, or raided the Party's vodka supplies without sharing equally with all.

Koolaid Man is a high party official, who looks like another high party official. Comrade Ogrrre, some days it is best to hoe your own beets...Proceed with caution, Here in Kollective Work Camp 6 (Texazistan) it's very hot. It won't be like that where they will send you...

Use the "D" word sparingly, it draws unwanted attention like a "Bush/Cheney 4 MORE years" sticker on your tractor... Excuse me, I have weeds in beet patch 14 that require my attention.

Tovarichi, it's a tad warm here in the People's Republic of Oklahoma too!
It's so hot here, the other day I ran some water to wash dishes. The water was too hot, so I left the kitchen for a while to let the water cool off. When I came back the water was boiling in the sink.
And you talk about dry? It's so dry here, that when I went fishing last weekend, I had to pull three ticks off of the catfish I caught. And, that's the truth!

Comrade Ogrre,

I have great pity for you. You must be guilty of truly horrific crimes against the State to be sent to a camp in Oklahoma. While serving my compulsory time in the Armed Forces, I too was ordered to the U.S. fortress in Lawton, Oklahoma for four years. To my great fortune, I was given a year off for adequate behavior and was sent to Baghdad for some down-time....

I finally left the Amerikkan Army and was sent to Texazistan to serve out my consecutive (and sequential) sentences. If I could turn rocks, weeds, or grasshoppers into a cash crop, I could become a rich Kaptitalist oppressor of non-unionizd illegal and undocumented workers (and their children), but the fact is I am just a government worker by day, orchard (and beet-field) keeper by afternoon and evening, and student of Korrect Thoughts by nights and weekends.

Serve well and faithfully to the Party, and one day you may be liberated from the oppression of Senator Coburn and his kind...