Red Square Needs Your Support

The PUK Awards are underway at iOwnTheWorld. The finalist are being chosen by votes and Red Square is up against heavyweight Dale Toons. So grab your shovels and get over there and vote for the People's Director or risk losing your vodka and beet rations for a year.

PUK AWARD Cage Match #7

Disclaimer: ThePeoplesCube does not support competitive activities. Competition is barbaric, insensitive ritual steeped in social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive in our society. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy, moral, and prosperous as a collective. A progressive society of the future, steeped in diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism, shall have no winners. Everyone will be a loser, which in our book means ethical team player.

I didn't see it as a competition but progressively working to make things equal.

This is Currently True™, but at the time when I voted Comrade Square's votes were currently less equal!

:O

And when we get done he will be more equal. Equal is such a glorious concept.

The competition is good, though. I just posted that image of Obama hunting the Monopoly guy as an illustration to my old article -

Obama the Pitchfork Operator: Remake of the Soviet Classic

Voter suppression! My vote only counted as 3/5ths!

Red Square wrote:The competition is good, though. I just posted that image of Obama hunting the Monopoly guy as an illustration to my old article -

Obama the Pitchfork Operator: Remake of the Soviet Classic

So voting for either was a vote for one, the one. Perfect, an allusion of choice but with a predetermined CORRECT outcome. It doesn't get any more equal than that. Our red hearts should burn with unionized gratitude.

cronkite.jpg
Media, promoting equality since Stalin.

How exactly does one go about putting in " The Fix " at iOwnTheWorld ?

Krasnodar wrote:How exactly does one go about putting in " The Fix " at iOwnTheWorld ?
Perhaps we could tell them we will get the Journal News to publish their names and addresses?

Krasnodar wrote:How exactly does one go about putting in " The Fix " at iOwnTheWorld ?

That's easy: just do it "The Chitcago Way".

There is only a few hours left before voting is closed and Red Square needs less than 10 more votes to win. Please tell a friend to vote.

Good work comrades, Red Square won by 3 votes. I'm up now, thankfully I'm starting with a lead.

I voted for Maksim and so should you!

VOte_Finger_Zimbabwe.jpg

Everyone should vote for Comrade Maksim. Especially since we know where you live...jus' sayin'.
And congrats to Red Square...looked like some tough competition, indeed!
Remember comrades: Vote early, and vote often...it's the great Chicago way.