Red Square (Oleg Atbashian) Speaks to Sarasota Patriots

Oleg Atbashian discusses life in the former Soviet Union with a Tea Party group in Florida on 10/26/11. He is introduced by Beth Colvin, leader of Sarasota Patriots.

If you would like to invite him to speak to your group, please contact me, Mrs. Red Square, via [email protected]. (I'm shown in the beginning of this video, sitting at the right hand of our dear People's Director).

Thanks to North Port Patriots for uploading.

Comrade Mrs. Red Square - or is it Mrs. Comrade Red Square? - you appear to have lost a lot of weight! Are you well??

May I suggest a diet of many potatoes and a never-ending flow of beet vodka? I am a bit worried, but I have no doubt that with proper diet you will be back to looking like your avatar in no time!

thumbs-up.jpg
Thumbs-Up Comrade Red Square. The equality of your presentation in beyond question.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Mrs. Red Square - or is it Mrs. Comrade Red Square? - you appear to have lost a lot of weight! Are you well??

May I suggest a diet of many potatoes and a never-ending flow of beet vodka? I am a bit worried, but I have no doubt that with proper diet you will be back to looking like your avatar in no time!

Comrade Rock; I indeed share your concern for the well being of the esteemed Comrade Directors spousal unit. A trip back to the nurturing bosom of the Motherland is the only cure for prolonged exposure to the decadence in this capitalistic hellhole, unless she knows Kim Jong Un or Prime Minister Wen.

Screenshot - 1_5_2013 , 7_31_10 AM.jpg

To all concerned comrades - I used to give my equal share of vodka and potato rations to my spousal unit, Red Square, to support his rigorous intellectual activities.

But this year I made a resolution to fundamentally transform myself from the bottom up, since I discovered FLOTUS's secret diet!

If you really look like your avatar, Mrs. Red Square, and I hope I am wrong, but, I must admit Oleg has a case here. What man would want a Honey who throws gigantic logs into the fray?

As a woman, I wouldn't even want a guy who could do this. Although I see Oleg has actually done this, metaphorically. It's none of my business but, you posted this, so here is my answer.

I wish you well, dear Mrs. Red Square! Really! I do.

I'm sure you appreciate the love we, the People's Cube, have for our dear Oleg.

Hot Damn, Mrs. Red Square! You're a fine looking woman. So sad you got divorced. But then, I know nothing about your lives, in addition to the fact that it is none of my business. I'm sure you have your reasons. Seems your divorce is amiable, which makes me happy.

Thank you for letting us know. You didn't have to.

Love,
Pammie

Comrade Pamalinsky, do you have access to secret KGB information? Is Comrade Mrs. Red Square using invisible ink? I understand the covert necessities of our way of life and progress but your information and train of thought escapes me.

Are you dating Comrade Julian Assange again, that hero of the People's Information Center?

People's Comrade,

I don't, in fact, know what she is using. All I know is what I see on Photoshop! That is my Holy Grail!

I'm just trying to be nice. : • )

Viewing this video tells me so much. I love you Dear Oleg, for freeing me from any possible misunderstanding I may have about this. Frankly, I don't. Love you, Sweetheart! Keep it up!

Edit: I realize this post makes no sense, especially the last 3 sentences (almost the entire post) And, maybe the first sentence, too. I call upon my Comrades to forgive me for "mis-speaking". Confusing train-of-thought noted. I officially apologize! There! All set! Next?

Ahem... Mrs. Red Square and I were hard at work, heroically utilizing our vodka rations during a very intense week of compulsory New Year festivities, when we heard that someone was spreading rumors about the termination of our co-habitation. This requires clarification.

When we gave our marriage vows to the Party, we pledged to co-habitate for as long as the Party and the revolutionary cause requires us to co-habitate, and to separate only when the Party commands us to do so. And so far the Party has been silent on the issue, except for comrade Pamalinsky's episodes of verbalized wishful thinking.

In other words, our family unit still operates at designated capacity and here's the proof:

[img]/images/New_Year_Red_Square_Married.jpg[/img]

Please commence producing 1.27 children in order to maintain the collective's worker population and production.
(.27 covers replacement units compensating for our glorious Free Choice Abortion initiative to please the population and acquire voting support)

--Commission On Unit Replacement and Marital Bliss

I was going to denounce you for having received a spousal unit with a clearly unequal apportionment of beauty, then I remembered who you are. I hope you will enjoy your fully deserved Party-Approved Nuptial Bliss, and tender my apologies for thinking.

Perhaps it's time we revived the old medieval custom of fitting unruly comrades with shame masks.

This particular mask was specially designed for indiscreetly gossipy women who never knew what the hell they were havering about half the time. I think it would be perfect for Pamalinsky.

shame mask.jpg

Back in those days, they had shame masks for all kinds of shameful things. Think of what we could do with shame masks today! We could use them on people who vote Republican, don't believe in climate change, own guns, buy stuff with their own money, eat at Chick-fil-A, drive SUVs, go to church, watch Fox News, get a job--why, the list is endless!

Good Great Stalin! I just knew I shouldn't have posted that Mrs. Red Square thing.
I'm so embarrassed!

Thing is, I heard Oleg say himself, on Glenn Beck TV, that he just got a divorce, and wondered if someone or other had a sister. It was awhile back. Maybe it was a joke. I dunno. I took it to heart.

I suppose I shouldn't have gone this far. AAAAND, Pinkie! I ABSOLUTELY HATE GOSSIP! A very destructive phenomenon. I never meant it that way.

Still, I am guilty of crossing the line. How the hell am supposed to know these things about Red Square's new wife (is she really new?), unless someone tells me? Hmmmmm?

Even still, I don't know what the deal is, especially when I feel it is really none of my business. I support Red Square wholeheartedly in any case. My face is so RED!

I really don't know what else to say.

Another clarification: on the video, Mrs. Red Square was still a soon-to-be Mrs. Red Square (we just didn't want to go into details). The Glenn Beck TV show happened at about the same time.

So, in a way, Pamalinsky has been korrectly konfused by the timeline, while being inkorrektly konfused by the need to agitate and propagandize her findings.

The shame mask punishment, therefore, can be waived. The difference between gossip and revolutionary agitation is often the matter of subjective perception and social conditioning.

Red Square wrote:The difference between gossip and revolutionary agitation is often the matter of subjective perception and social conditioning.
And rubles dollars, Comrade. And rubles dollars.

Wonderful news, Comrade Red! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for your mercy! I am most giddy about your new wife. And, even more giddy about your telling me about this.

In no way did I ever want to agitate and propagandize anything about you. Never. I consider you a great friend. And now, your wonderful, beautiful, log-thrusting wife! Now I understand.

Love,
Pammie

I still like the idea of the Mask of Shame. I think this mask would be more appropriate. The trick is not to look like the mask once you remove it.

Obama_Mask.jpg

Very clever, Dear Comrade Red. Oh, yeah, very clever! Outstanding!

Comrade Director, this quote is so profound that I will get it tattooed somewhere so I won't forget it....
Red Square wrote:The trick is not to look like the mask once you remove it.

Obama_Mask.jpg

I knew all along you made sense Pamalinsky. It's just that your sense is sometimes difficult for me to make sense of, er, out of. Whatever.

I.M. Craptek wrote:I knew all along you made sense Pamalinsky. It's just that your sense is sometimes difficult for me to make sense of, er, out of. Whatever.

Whew! Thanks dear Crap! I know, very well, that sometimes my "sense" is difficult to comprehend. That's because I am much too impetuous and sometimes post things that require serious "investigation." Of which I don't do enough. This is just one of my many flaws I am currently trying to mend.

Thank you for noticing. I appreciate it.

Love,

Pammie

Pamalinsky wrote:
I.M. Craptek wrote:That's because I am much too impetuous and sometimes post things that require serious "investigation."
pamalinsky holmes.jpg

Wow, Comrade People's Comrade!

My avatar looks very weird (and blurry) when it's blown up beyond what it's original resolution could bear. I look nasty! Perhaps this is what you are trying to tell me. I get blurry when I say too much and should just "shut up."

You may have a point here. Too many pixels might create a revolution/resolution! Of course, I am not allowed to think about that. And, won't.

Good call, People's Comrade!

The only resolution we should be concerned about is the one handed down to us by the Party through its media organs.

Any Party-approved resolution is good resolution.

It should go without saying that counter-revolutionary resolutions are not welcome.

Comrade Pamsky, you create more rabbit trails to follow than Comrade Bugs Bunny.
rabbit trail.jpg