Red Toilet Paper Or RED Toilet Paper?

Comrades and lowly proles,

I have just come across an interesting article in the Daily... Weekly... Monthly Gulag Press, that famous celebrity Beyonce's "demands red toilet" paper when she is doing her performing afar -- as far as I know, that would be singing and NOTHING else. But. . . . I am still reading. . . .

I am thinking the author of the news post is assuming or presuming she means "red" toilet paper.

red t.jpg
when our little B could really be speaking of Red toidy paper, to show homage and respect to our dear Red Leader!?!

Am I thinking right... correctly, comrades? Is our dear, loyal frau- in- training, supporting glorious dear Red Leader, Barack Hussein Obama??

bo tp.jpg

My Dear Fraulein,

Here at the Sheryl Crow Peoples Research Lab & Natural Fertilizer Emporium we have developed a working prototype to end the scourge of toilet paper waste on the planet once & for all. All we lack is our 2013 government grant renewal increased to include some extra janitorial workers, union of course, to complete our final patent testing.

Think of the Green Jobs ™ created or saved For the Children™ & GAIA.

no toilet paper cubed.gif

What a glorious, progressive program we can be thanking dear leader for! But, I am thinking, green might not be the color we want to see on our toileting area... but then, neither brown or red seems to enticing? I could be wrong!!

Perhaps they are referring to her personal "red toilet," travel version, specially designed to fit the cargo bays of all Useful Idiot Airlines aircraft.

RedToiletimage1.jpg

Do the People know about the hidden excise taxes on paper products which are Not recyclable? Raising taxes is the biggest green job on earth.

Along with his image, each sheet should also bear the message "I LOVE YOU." Then Dear Leader Obama can hand out individual sheets as souvenirs in White House receiving lines.

Keep up the good work for The Collective Fraulein. For Lenin's sakes, what would we do here (at The Cube) without your most extensive Progressive ideals?

Dig4Utopia wrote:My Dear Fraulein,

Here at the Sheryl Crow Peoples Research Lab & Fertilizer Emporium we have developed a working prototype to end the scourge of toilet paper waste on the planet once & for all. All we lack is our 2013 government grant renewal and some extra janitorial workers, union of course, to complete our final patent testing.

Think of the Green Jobs ™ created or saved For the Children™ & GAIA.

no toilet paper cubed.gif

Comrade Dig4Utopia,

This is is most interesting prototype with numerous potential uses. I would be interested in a sample unit for field testing at our upcoming Occupy event. Is there a solar or wind power adapter available. We will not have access to electrical outlets, and portable generators are so noisy.

Dear Fraulein,

We must be discreet and circle the wagons. It is obvious she is hiding something. No one, I mean NO ONE produces red toilet tissue. I really do not want to know exactly what that might be. What she might be hiding, that is. Capiche? Nuff said.

Captain Craptek wrote:This is is most interesting prototype with numerous potential uses. I would be interested in a sample unit for field testing at our upcoming Occupy event. Is there a solar or wind power adapter available. We will not have access to electrical outlets, and portable generators are so noisy.

Comrade Crap - so far the testing using wind power has been somewhat problematic.
More funding i$ needed.

modern-wind-turbine-and-wind-farm_1.jpg

However, on a positive note,
we have proven to be over 97.7% better covering cop cars at Occupy rallies than previous methods.

no toilet paper occupy  cubed.gif

Crap On...Crap On...The Crapper.™

Comrade Dig4Utopia (aka Diggy), but I commend you on your interest observations? Indeed, wind is undependable (except within the gulag cafeteria after large servings of beets and brocolli.... but I digress). I do appreciate the blowing device and it's capabilities should be useful.

I am still seeking B and if she is in red toidy.

The gag reflex is tip top here. Thanks for the free testing opportunity.

Fraulein,

Beyonce 3.png
I spent half the afternoon creating searching for evidence in the "case of the red toilet paper". I PS'd located only two interesting references.
beyonce10.png
Hope this helps...

The Loyal,

Comrade Craptek