Red, White and Blue Redux!

[highlight=#ffffff]There's a RED in the WHITEhouse
AND
the whole world is turning BLUE!
[/highlight]

(black and blue)
Comrades! Don't worry, I've decoded everything! I chose red, white and blue for the word "AND", all caps (capitalism), to take full advantage of the word. A double-entendre Tour de Force! Thank you for viewing. Tee-hee!

Works even better than I thought! Love making the "whites" almost invisible! Ha! Done deal! I always love accommodating the MSM!

Truely a masterpiece.
I still have my Ked's decoder ring too.
The whistle on it still works also.

Pretty slick Pammie.
Oops...gotta go. I see Pinkie running towards this thread with her shovel in the cocked position. I don't view whackings unless it's after dinner and all the Young Pioneers have been put to bed.

Pamalinsky, I don't think you decoded it correctly, because it's still not clear just what the hell it is.

Pamalinsky, I don't think you decoded it correctly, because it's still not clear just what the hell it is.
ahhh... I don't think too, Pinkie, so was under impressed that it was just my not very good English translation at play.

Pinkie...it all depends on what the definition of "it" is. As if.

Pammie!
Do you know what the penalty is for spilling the beans on State secrets?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Pamalinsky, I don't think you decoded it correctly, because it's still not clear just what the hell it is.

Dear Pinkie, That is precisely the point!
You have to read between the...er...words...uh...letters...um...lines?
O.K. Pinkie, I did some editing to make it a little easier for you to see what it is. Jeesh! I made the "white" the most imperceptible "gray" possible! Now do you see what the hell it is? Jeesh!
I learned this during my Gulag training. "Never say exactly what you mean or, for that matter, mean exactly what you say!" (I'm doin' my best to avoid a Whackin' here.)

Laika, my puppy, I know not of such spillings, so, by default, know not of such penalties! There! We're all set!

Mrs. Al Czarweary, I hope this explanation helps. (BTW I really don't think you're a vulture, I was just asking!) It's always a good ploy to pretend you don't understand what people are saying, then assign another meaning to what that person said! Works every time! Excellent work, my fellow prog! You know what I'm talking about. I would like to mention that my avatars not appearing a few days ago, as much as I hate to disappoint you, was not the result of the "curse" you placed upon me. It was a computer little thingy somewhat related to the Cube Upgrade. [off] I thought it was brilliant of you to use that, though, very funny!