Redistribute Peace Nobel Prize

Interesting. NOT THAT I WOULD EVER SIGN SOMETHING LIKE THAT! (just in case the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS or etc. or any other of of the alphabet soup was watching/listening/reading my posts/and/or/otherwise spying on me just because I am an actual documented citizen and am not a veteran or current member of the armed forces or [registered] member of any local militia and only appear here because I'M REALLY JUST TRYING TO INFILTRATE some as yet to be determined threat and I'mPROBABLY REALLY A MOOSLIMIC TYPE PERSON so I SHOULD BE OK.
Image So, anyone think the caps and misdirection will work, or should I just bend over now and get ready for the audit?

I'm pretty sure NSA has an ap embedded in that site's server that subtracts one signature for every two once 10,000 is reached - and two signatures for every three up to 20k, etc. - never fear. The count cannot reach 100,000 until at least the year 2028.

Vote.PNG

Anyer Marx wrote:Interesting. NOT THAT I WOULD EVER SIGN SOMETHING LIKE THAT! (just in case the CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS or etc. or any other of of the alphabet soup was watching/listening/reading my posts/and/or/otherwise spying on me just because I am an actual documented citizen and am not a veteran or current member of the armed forces or [registered] member of any local militia and only appear here because I'M REALLY JUST TRYING TO INFILTRATE some as yet to be determined threat and I'mPROBABLY REALLY A MOOSLIMIC TYPE PERSON so I SHOULD BE OK.
Image So, anyone think the caps and misdirection will work, or should I just bend over now and get ready for the audit?
I am totally believing you, Comrade, so I am sure all agencies will believe you as well. But just in case ... well, as they used to say, when it is inevitable, bend over and think about good of Kollektive.