Reelect George McGovern

As the Party of peace we Lefties need to get back to our roots. No more Mr and Ms nice guys!

For 2006 our campaign slogan should be:

"Come home, America!"

George McGovern 1972 (Hey, don't laugh - it brought the Left together in '72. It can work in 2006 and 2008.)

McGovern.jpg

Come home, America! Reelect George McGovern

I can see the bumper stickers now.

That'll give those right-wing meanies something to think about. Yeah!

How can we elect him when he is a non-person? He lost the election to the most infamous tyrant of the 20th century and thorn to mighty Soviet people, the NIXON (hissssss). Only John Murtha can help us lose this war.

John Murtha's good. Did you know he was a Marine? From what I understand anyone who was a marine knows all about every single aspect of national defense. They're all experts beyond question. Except of course Lee Harvey Oswald. And that old grumpy retired marine that lives down the street. And any other marine that isn't part of American Veterans Against the War. But, being a veteran of war, that makes John Murtha an unquestionable expert on war and a patriotic war hero - just like all the other veterans of war are patriotic war heros. Except of course Benedict Arnold. :)

Come home, America! Reelect George McGovern

I can see the bumper stickers now.

If the Cube could thaw out Lenin and put him back on the street, it should be able to do the same for George!

GORKY! wrote:If the Cube could thaw out Lenin and put him back on the street, it should be able to do the same for George!

That's the spirit! Who says our side doesn't have any new ideas.