Reich-Wingers Expose Hillary as the Mole at NSA

Not to be outdone by WikiLeaks, Reich-Wingers have exposed Hillary as the Russian Mole at the NSA:

The latest reports indicate that what appears to be the latest edition of the Russian version of MAXIM exposing Hillary as the "Russian Mole" at the NSA are "flying off the bookshelves" at news-stands around the world. Hillary immediately issued a statement in which she unequivocally denied the allegations and emphatically explained that "What purports to be my image on the cover of the Russian version of 'MAXIM'is merely a clever 'photoshop' image created by someone placing my face on Anna Chapman's body."

To underscore the validity of such assertion, she added, "If you don't believe that's not my body, just ask Bill. Indeed, if that were my body, he would have never been impeached."

Reached for comment on Hillary's statements, Former President Bill Clinton said, "You betcha-- Not even I could resist a body like that."

Naturally, Al Gore couldn't resist issuing a statement to corroborate Hillary's denials--
Said Gore: "There's no doubt that if that were really Hillary's body, I would have been elected overwhelmingly in 2000 instead of it being the close race that I won only to have my victory stolen by George Bushhitler."

As further proof to refudiate this Reich-Wing smear of Hillary, Comrade Gore has provided the Cube with an exclusive copy of an image of the REAL mole planted by the Russians fourteen years ago:

Mystery item No. 1

However, the real-or-fake website (IsItRealOrIsItFake.Con) has compared the body of Anna Chapman as displayed on the Russian version of MAXIM a few months ago with the body on the latest issue purporting to show Hillary as the Russian Mole ...

Mystery item No. 2

... and IsItRealOrIsItFake says the bodies are "close" by not "identical." This report undermining Hillary's emphatic denials has caused the image of the MAXIM cover exposing Anna Chapman and the image exposing Hillary as the Russian Mole at the NSA to almost instantaneously become the most-searched-for images on the internet.

Since we are posting it here at the Cube, we've added "ThePeoplesCube" to it in an effort to support Hillary's assertion that it's merely a photo-shopped image with her head superimposed on Anna Chapman's body. It's the least we could do to support our Progressive Secretary of State and help defend her from this attempted smear by the Reich-Wing Fanatics.

--Thought-Crime Warden

Comrades,

Similar but not identical is the correct call.

A special meeting of the committee needs to be called for a careful examination of more evidence, accompanied with beets and beer.

An inperson appearance by Ms Chapman is the "best evidence" but is unlikely.

Photographs will have to do, possibly a movie or two prior to pronouncement.

I submit that these smears originated in the ranks of the last 10 or 12 diehard Obama supporters. The dupes on the Right simply picked up on these rumors and parroted them, thus giving the Obama supporters plausible deniablity.

The MTE is the gravest threat to Obama in 2012. The radical Left doesn't know who the GOP candidate will be, but they are pretty certain Hillary will be a Primary challenger.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I submit that these smears originated in the ranks of the last 10 or 12 diehard Obama supporters. The dupes on the Right simply picked up on these rumors and parroted them, thus giving the Obama supporters plausible deniablity.

The MTE is the gravest threat to Obama in 2012. The radical Left doesn't know who the GOP candidate will be, but they are pretty certain Hillary will be a Primary challenger.
Comrade Whoopie,

Should I take your response as being supportive of Comrade Hillary running in 2012? I would assume that most, if not all, Loyal Party Members are hoping she'll run. I have assurances that if she does run, she'll want me to be the new head of the EPA (Extraterrestrial Policing Authority) to enforce the Cap & Tax system Obama has been unable to have enacted, the success of which now depends on whether the new Reich-Wing Majority in the House can stymie Brauner's efforts to impose Cap & Tax administratively. Being doubtful that Obama will be able to overcome the Reich-Wing Majority throwing monkey wrenches into our Plans for Next Tuesday, I'm confident my role in her administration will be vital.

However, if -- for whatever reason -- she were to fail to challenge Obama in 2012, I would feel that I owe it to GAIA -- especially in light of my current status as GAIA Minister -- to run for President myself. Of course there will be those who will claim I wasn't born in the United States, but the evidence is conclusive that I was born not on Pandora but in Los Angeles in the fertile, brilliant mind of James Cameron. I even have a certificate that says so.

In that case, I would hope the Collective might be willing to support my candidacy. There's no doubt I would gain the enthusiastic support of all eligible voters (and the illegible voters as well) under age 35, all of whom worship AVATAR and the Save-The-Earth Message it so effectively conveyed.

Mystery item No. 3

After my election, there would be countless hordes of 10-feet-tall blue Na'vis personally collecting Carbon Tax "Donations" from every American. If the persuasive
powers of my 38's don't get results, I'll use the persuasion of the power of my 45.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Similar but not identical is the correct call.

A special meeting of the committee needs to be called for a careful examination of more evidence, accompanied with beets and beer.

An inperson appearance by Ms Chapman is the "best evidence" but is unlikely.

Photographs will have to do, possibly a movie or two prior to pronouncement.
Rest assured, Comrade Toorisky, I'm trying to arrange for Anna Chapman to reveal herself and participate in this discussion. Perhaps she, like Comrade Hillary, is a shape-shifter.

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Comrade GAIA Minister Neytiri,

Facts are facts. This cannot be the body of MTE because of the serious deficits in the "T" department. The person shown would only be a TTE [Two T. Empress]. Her lack of many facets brings this diamond way short of requirements.

We have seen photographic evidence of a total much higher than two! Comrade Hilllary does have a shifting shape, whether this qualifies as a shapeshifter needs more research. Any volunteers? It would have been much better for the collective, if she had exposed herself.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I submit that these smears originated in the ranks of the last 10 or 12 diehard Obama supporters. The dupes on the Right simply picked up on these rumors and parroted them, thus giving the Obama supporters plausible deniablity.

My poor uninformed loyal comrade, you did not read the Gulag Daily Bi-Weekly Gazette, did you? If you had, you would know that Hillary has sworn she will not run for any more public offices. Period zero. And we know, do we not, that a Clinton's word is his bond... as good as it gets...his word. And I swear on Stalin ghost, that is what she said. That is a big ole mole she has. I wonder if that's uncomfortable when she . . . . . . . well, I doubt she does much of that anyway.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrade GAIA Minister Neytiri,

Facts are facts. This cannot be the body of MTE because of the serious deficits in the "T" department. The person shown would only be a TTE [Two T. Empress]. Her lack of many facets brings this diamond way short of requirements.

We have seen photographic evidence of a total much higher than two! Comrade Hilllary does have a shifting shape, whether this qualifies as a shapeshifter needs more research. Any volunteers? It would have been much better for the collective, if she had exposed herself.
Comrade Tooorisky,
You seem quite impatient, but of course, that is your nature given your title and status.

While we're awaiting a revelatory appearance by Anna Chapman, I checked my scrapbook for missions on which I served jointly with Comrade Hillary, also known to many in the Cube Collective as the MTE.

You know how valuable shape-shifting abilities are to Moles. Just to provide to you one of many examples of Comrade Hillary's shape-shifting skills, I'm providing the picture below. It's clear she can also be the TC Emperor:

Mystery item No. 4

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:

My poor uninformed loyal comrade, you did not read the Gulag Daily Bi-Weekly Gazette, did you? If you had, you would know that Hillary has sworn she will not run for any more public offices. Period zero. And we know, do we not, that a Clinton's word is his bond... as good as it gets...his word. And I swear on Stalin ghost, that is what she said. That is a big ole mole she has. I wonder if that's uncomfortable when she . . . . . . . well, I doubt she does much of that anyway.

Fraulein, Fraulein, Fraulein, Have you forgotten your indoctrination? Ignorance is Knowledge, War is Peace, Piece is War, Jumbo is Shrimp, Period is Comma, Zero is Infinity, etc. (but, to quote soon to be dethroned Leader Pelosi, "the word" is "the word). Thus, when Comrade Hillary says she absolutely positively will not run in 2012 we know she really means that she absolutely positively will do so (unless, of course, she were to throw her support to me).

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

GAIA Minister Neytiri,

Those pictures are almost incredible, if they were not such a grasp of reality.

Because he was [a bastard] raised by a single parent mother, his personality has all the traits of a woman and not a man.

He would gladly accept reassignment, so would she. Is it also possible the word hole was inadvertently changed to mole?

Too many comrades are talking about me. Next thing you know, WikiLeaks will be publishing a picture of me au naturale. As you an see below, I'm very modest ...

... so if WikiLeaks were to do that, I might have to use my 38's or even my 45 on Assange. I understand that the Swiss groupies are saying that he used their 38's without their permission and even used his 45 without the safety on.

I agree with Comrade Hillary-- WikiLeaks is a threat to everyone.

How can we do things between the sheets if Assange is crawling between them like a bedbug?

We femme fatale spys do our best work au naturale, and since I've been on many joint missions with Comrade Hillary (and GAIA Minister Neytiri as well), I know the answers to the questions about here status as MTE, TTE and TCE. She is a shape-shifter who can also be the MTE-TCE (MTEess-TCEor). Thus, in every respect, she has more than what Sarah Palin has. She plans to be the first MT-TC Potus. I know this from a karaoke session between her and Bubba during one of our menage a trois missions back in 2000 when we were trying to manipulate hanging chads:

https://politicalxray.com/Video/DuelingMemoirsExcerptForTPC-Re-MTE-TCE-001-wmv-HQL.wmv

Back to Sarah Palin-- We don't fear her, but there's one person we do fear: That awful Coulter woman.

MY intelligence sources tell me shes been covertly stalking SuperKommisar Maksim, but I'm not sure. I'm sure he knows how to deal with Reich-Wingers like her, but if he doesn't expose her, I might have to do so myself.

--SpyMasterAnnaChapman