Remembering 2010

Comrades and other Useful Idiots ™ ,

2010 was a most progressive year, let's submit all our fond memories of this wonderful year.

To begin I submit a new calendar for 2011 for the collectives joy, to remember and honor our newfound freedoms this year.

tsa2011sm.jpg
One of my favorite horrors memories was Sheriff Taylor reminding us of the wonders of Obamacare ... "I think you're going to like it"

andy3.jpg
What are your fond memories Comrades?

I'll remember it as just one more wonderful year filled with admirable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring awesomeness! In a fuzzy hat!

And memes! The wonderful memes. This one is the glowing one saying: "Ima junk-punch those republicans all up in their man-business!"

2010 will go down in history of the Cube collective as the year of the first book comprised of our material. Here's to more publishers reading the Cube and turning its pages into more entertaining and highly educational books for comrades and comradettes of all ages, walks of life, and sexual persuasions!

lumberjack wrote:
I'll remember it as just one more wonderful year filled with admirable, amazing, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring awesomeness! In a fuzzy hat!

Yes, we can remember this year as the beginning of the repeal of DADT.
Our Comrade in Chief ™ looks like a leader that all enemies, foreign and domestic shall fear.

Looking back over the last year we can also rejoice that Guam was saved from disaster, and from Fascist occupation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIg ... r_embedded

wow! Wonderful trip down Memory Lane! I love the calender girls but DEMOCRAT Hank Johnson will go down in history, right up there with DEMOCRAT Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee's asking about the FLAG we put on MARS. (where do they find these people??)