Republicans Consult Pet Psychic

The Republican National Committee consults Pet Psychic to better understand why The Turtle aka Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, will not stick his neck out of his shell for Republican President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

jackalopelipsky wrote:

The Republican National Committee consults Pet Psychic to better understand why The Turtle aka Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, will not stick his neck out of his shell for Republican President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

Because he's a post turtle, that's why.

download (2).jpg

CIZ! Your research skills and turtle nomenclature are without parallel.

'pelipsky is anxious to hear the Pet Psychic's reading of Mitch The Turtle McConnell. There must be some deep trauma in The Turtle's past that can make sense of his unwillingness to function as Senate Majority Leader and ream himself out for the goings on within his own Senate MAJORITY to the same way he can blast Pelosi for the goings on of HER Majority in the House.

Clearly, only a Pet Psychic can get the traumatic background story on The Turtle to make sense of The Turtle's lack of neck stretching common sense and the authority to exercise it as Senate MAJORITY leader.

If Mitch is voted out of the People's shell, will he be naked, homeless, or both?

The Republicans are not known for their daunting courage in the face of possible NY Times headlines that might appear to be unfavorable to them. The toitle is no exception.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:The Republicans are not known for their daunting courage in the face of possible NY Times headlines that might appear to be unfavorable to them. The toitle is no exception.

The InEQUALITY!! The Republicans fear the NY Times but lack fear of TPC™?? Like whut's that if not InEQUALITY?? Does the NY Times, or its readers, vote Republican? ??? 'pelipsky didn't think so. This sounds like YUGE voter fraud in The Toitle's home state of Kentucky. Who are these non Republican voters keeping The Toitle in office as a Republican Senator and Republican Senate Majority Leader if The Toitle isn't really a Republican Party member who supports his own damn Republican VOTERS?

Something 'not right' is goin' on within The Turtle's shell...and only the Pet Psychic can explain this bizarre, dissociative behavior.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:The Republicans are not known for their daunting courage in the face of possible NY Times headlines that might appear to be unfavorable to them. The toitle is no exception.
In real life, this has long been one of those issues that alters my blood pressure. They will leave a conservative president flapping in the breeze to flaunt their moderateness. Even though they are never praised by the NYT media for abandoning their president (except for useful idiot soundbites of opposition), they keep hoping in vain for such praise. Only one was allowed that privilege, and he's dead.
I wish I had posted a certain thought earlier so I could claim credit for calling it in advance, but never did. Anyway, opposing ObamaCare and promising to repeal it while Obama was president was politically the safest thing for a Republican to campaign on and demand. I expected an instant 180 when there was a real chance of repeal, and it happened. That Trump got these pusillanimous sheep to at least gut the mandate was a significant accomplishment of leadership on his part (and there was the happy episode of testosterone use during the Kavanaugh Inquisistion). However, enough of the "Affordable" "Care" Act remains to distort the market and keep insurance prices artificially high.
Our own senator, the retiring Johnny Isakson, has bravely stood for the need to promote the use of sunscreen. Not exactly Patrick Henry stuff at a time when we need Patrick Henry stuff.
Primaries are our chance to flush the septic tank.
Wow, went a little long there. Thanks for indulging my rant, comrades.

Komissar al-Blogunov said,

'pelipsky doesn't know whether to join in this vision Hope...or face reality of what kind of candidates one could reasonably expect to rise up here in NeverTrump Republican/Tea Party Texazistan. Quite sobering...especially if one is already full up on suffering the authoritarian "kindness' of others who know best what's good for you. Very sobering.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
In real life, this has long been one of those issues that alters my blood pressure. They will leave a conservative president flapping in the breeze to flaunt their moderateness. Even though they are never praised by the NYT media for abandoning their president (except for useful idiot soundbites of opposition), they keep hoping in vain for such praise. Only one was allowed that privilege, and he's dead.
I wish I had posted a certain thought earlier so I could claim credit for calling it in advance, but never did. Anyway, opposing ObamaCare and promising to repeal it while Obama was president was politically the safest thing for a Republican to campaign on and demand. I expected an instant 180 when there was a real chance of repeal, and it happened. That Trump got these pusillanimous sheep to at least gut the mandate was a significant accomplishment of leadership on his part (and there was the happy episode of testosterone use during the Kavanaugh Inquisistion). However, enough of the "Affordable" "Care" Act remains to distort the market and keep insurance prices artificially high.
Our own senator, the retiring Johnny Isakson, has bravely stood for the need to promote the use of sunscreen. Not exactly Patrick Henry stuff at a time when we need Patrick Henry stuff.
Aye laddiebuck. (Just got back from Scotland - luckily I was not kilt! ba-dum tisss). Perchance is there a reference to McCain himself. Yes, Johnnie-O McCain who was Irish, not Scottish thankyouverymuch.Image

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Aye laddiebuck. (Just got back from Scotland - luckily I was not kilt! ba-dum tisss). Perchance is there a reference to McCain himself. Yes, Johnnie-O McCain who was Irish, not Scottish thankyouverymuch.Image
You wouldn't happen to be a Julie Fowlis fan, would you?

Not ringing any bells. Is she a Scottish lassie?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Not ringing any bells. Is she a Scottish lassie?
A genuine Gaelic speaker and a phenomenal musician. Look her up on YT.

Komissar al-Blogunov said
In real life, this has long been one of those issues that alters my blood pressure. They will leave a conservative president flapping in the breeze to flaunt their moderateness.

This is what happens when conservatism's traditions replace actual common sense. What people refer to today as conservatism is a phony religion based on man-made rules, rather than the republican principles defined in the Declaration of Independence. So we have a Republican Congress, apart from some stellar men of steel, who have nothing in common with the REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLES that formed the political party in the first place in the 1790's.

Conservatism is a worthless political philosophy in America. The Republican Party of the 1790's was the first truly American political philosophy that sent the Federalist Party to doo-doo land in one decade. Done and dusted. Yet here's the same Federalist top down rule, combined with made up rules and traditions, coming from the Republican Congress.

Mitch The Turtle McConnell's tired, worn out conservative principles, which avoid confronting the opposition's warfare, ain't never going to restore this Republic. Their perverted sense of self-honor won't allow it. Just like phony southern man of honor, Jeff Beauregard Sessions, picking a side is a dishonorable deed. Conservatism is spiritually DEAD...and it's going to get the rest of us martyred.
Might 'pelipsky offer this little ditty as a mnemonic teaching tool.

Jeff Sessions Couldn't Pick a Side

forelock tug to KAB,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:Komissar al-Blogunov said
In real life, this has long been one of those issues that alters my blood pressure. They will leave a conservative president flapping in the breeze to flaunt their moderateness.

This is what happens when conservatism's traditions replace actual common sense. What people refer to today as conservatism is a phony religion based on man-made rules, rather than the republican principles defined in the Declaration of Independence. So we have a Republican Congress, apart from some stellar men of steel, who have nothing in common with the REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLES that formed the political party in the first place in the 1790's.

Conservatism is a worthless political philosophy in America. The Republican Party of the 1790's was the first truly American political philosophy that sent the Federalist Party to doo-doo land in one decade. Done and dusted. Yet here's the same Federalist top down rule, combined with made up rules and traditions, coming from the Republican Congress.

Mitch The Turtle McConnell's tired, worn out conservative principles, which avoid confronting the opposition's warfare, ain't never going to restore this Republic. Their perverted sense of self-honor won't allow it. Just like phony southern man of honor, Jeff Beauregard Sessions, picking a side is a dishonorable deed. Conservatism is spiritually DEAD...and it's going to get the rest of us martyred.
Might 'pelipsky offer this little ditty as a mnemonic teaching tool.

Jeff Sessions Couldn't Pick a Side

forelock tug to KAB,
'pelipsky
#BR 549

[OFF]

Komrade Pelipsky, you remind me of British tabloid newspapers - accurate, deadly, and with a swagger.

I could not agree with you more. I often say that I cannot be a conservative because there is nothing left worth anything to conserve. The "conservatives" have wasted those things worth conserving - liberty, freedom, civility - and have traded them for ethereal power which ebss and flows like the tide. It's no longer concerned with the "animating contest of liberty", it is and has, for the past few decades, been concerned with lining the pocketbooks of its' leaders and politicians.

The only positive product it has produced is conservative talk radio, and that's only because any liberty-minded person will laugh their arse off at the authoritarian attitudes that these "freedom-lovers" possess in spades. Conservative talk has honestly become vaudeville at this point, it's nothing more than a minstrel show presented by ventriloquized puppets.

The conservative movement reminds me a lot of WWII. More specifically, Neville Chamberlain. The conservatives, like Chamberlian, have done nothing but appease and engage in spineless diplomacy in an attempt to stave off the fight for liberty and freedom. And, like Chamberlain, they're just making the fight worse for later generations and allowing the Fourth Reich to grow and grow and become even more deadly.

Most every conservative I meet reminds me of this semi-famous poem by Hiram Mann, a self-taught attorney born in 1872:

No man escapes when freedom fails,
The best men rot in filthy jails;
And those who cried "Appease, appease!"
Are hanged by men they tried to please

Also, you are much more charitable with your nickname of McConnell. I call him Mitch the Bitch.

Well thank you Comrade Stierlitz.

Tabloild...that's 'pelipsky all black and white and RED Cube all over.

'pelipsky has spent practically your entire life in the Basement Treatment Room to "get better' after a horrific classroom event was solv-ed by declaring the victim---your's truly a THREAT to the perp and the ENTIRE COMMUNITY!! just for saying, "Teaching this mixed up kid not to feel remorse...ain't goin' to end well." The next thing in 'pelipsky's life experience was a liberal psychologist and the repeated question was "Did Jesus walk on water? Yes No.

Yes...that did do a head fake on the 'pelipsky. 'pelipsky's student is now serving 75 in Texazistan Prison. Have mercy! Good intentions produced a bonfire of humanity.

And 'pelipsky just stares in disbelief as all local conservatives think/feel that was a 'good solution' while wringing their hands because the neighborhood public school is out of control and is devoid of that unmentioned Supreme Creator. Ya'think???

For 30 years, Conservatives have told 'pelipsky to just shut up and stop talking nonsense...because THE CONSERVATIVES know exactly what needs to be done..Private School for them...and the rest of you expendables are just that. What a way to run a community into the ground! Stalin could not have done a better job than these conservatives.

Correcting the NONSENSE Purveyors...is just too hard. It's just not according to The Rules and Traditions of good manners.

Surviving in Stuck on Stupid Land has 'pelipsky with more in common with the 30 something set that grew up sitting next the unbalanced and violent student, which meant NO! adult in charge at any level in the entire ISD gave a rat's hind quarter about ANYONE's safe learning environment.

In order to mainstream mental illness...some sane people needed to be taken down a peg or two.

'pelipsky is just your huckleberry on the subject that conservatism is spiritually dead. 'pelipsky is that most feared of all political philosophy's...a little 'r' republican...the very menace Conservatism was invented to contain. Conservatives in denial of the fixed reality of human nature are just plain scary...and the taxpayers are PAYING both ways. The salaries and pensions of destroyers AND the added bonus of havin' to get their own lives back in order after this Stupidity collides with their life. hug.

'pelipsky
#BR 549

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Also, you are much more charitable with your nickname of McConnell. I call him Mitch the Bitch.

Ha! "pelipsky had to rein in the LIPsky on Mitch/Get in the Groove Karaoke line:

Senate, stop this dance with someone else . instead of: Senate, stop this dance with J#rk*ff selves.

Tryin to keep that Family Friendly Faberge Designed Medallion on the ever widening chest of Red Square...but there it is...the pirate radio bootleg version lp. And dang, those Korrect Lyrics just groove longplay. ....and besides...what's NOT to Agree with Mitch?

The Turtle: Sane? Insane? And 'pelipsky can make just that allegation...

BTW. If any Comrade has not checked out the Karaoke Mill Productions -- and Red Square knows who you are --there is nothing better when toiling tending beets than a riff of KORRECtED and Approved Lyrics ---so Korrected and Approved, Comrades will always hear THESE lyrics when every Comrade's hears unreconstructed Kapitalist bouggie thumbprint list play version.

All comrades issued standard computer and tablet devices must report for Lyrics Korrection Tutorials before picking up shovel to commence toil. Do NOT be caught singing "I'll never be your pizza burnin'" and look like complete idiot. GET KORRECT LYRICS DAILY. It's for YOUR own good...

'pelipsky
#BR 549

Well, comrades, you have inspired yet another rant.

My home is nearly buried in placards every election year. We're in a fairly conservative county where even the coroner has to be pro-life, so according to the placards EACH candidate...
  • is the true conservative choice
  • teaches Sunday school
  • is a lifetime member of the NRA
  • has been pro-life for weeks
  • will "fight" (whatever that means) for lower taxes
  • appears in a staged photo with minority cops
  • features their opponents in green-toned pictures

I wish I could move them all to San Francisco during the election year. The one, if that many, who doesn't change his stand to accommodate the demographics is the one I'd vote for.
Still, I'm very thankful for the few good ones. Brian Kemp seems to be the real thing.

My home is nearly buried in placards every election year. We're in a fairly conservative county where even the coroner has to be pro-life, so according to the placards EACH candidate...
  • teaches Sunday school

I wish I could move them all to San Francisco during the election year. The one, if that many, who doesn't change his stand to accommodate the demographics is the one I'd vote for.
Still, I'm very thankful for the few good ones. Brian Kemp seems to be the real thing.

[OFF]

I'm registered independent. This means that when either wing of the UniParty pulls the voter rolls for their direct mail marketing, I get a double portion of whatever they're serving. During the last election, I saw 3 different campaigns use the same stock photo. Every one had the same message, but with the talking points shuffled around. It didn't matter if it was a Repulsivecan or a Democrap, it was all the same UniParty jargon.

It reinforces the fact that our political system has become Soviet in nature. In the USSR, there was one party with one faction that chose all the candidates, and only their candidates had a chance of winning. In the USSA, there is one party with two factions that choose all the candidates, and only their candidates have a chance of winning. And I'll give it to our wonderful American commissars, they've learned a thing or two from the USSR's failure. They learned to let a couple token candidates on the ballot from parties that are actually seperate, not as an actual choice, but a magician's distraction.

With every election that passes, I'm reminded more and more of that infamous Adolf Hitler ballot, where it had a big circle in the middle for "yes", and a small circle in the corner for "no". And with every campaign speech I see, I'm reminded of that scene in Full Metal Jacket, where the Vietnamese whore comes up to the two American soldiers and goes "Me so horny, me love you long time!"

FACTIONS! ??? Who you callin' FACTIONS!, Comrade Stierlitz??

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:FACTIONS! ??? Who you callin' FACTIONS!, Comrade Stierlitz??

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Komrade Pelipsky, I have no problem with hitting the sauce early in the day. Lenin knows that it makes ploughing the beet field so much more entertaining. But that much this early?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... according to the placards[/ads/talkshows/..] EACH candidate [is/has.. list-of-desired-virtues-follows] .. [a few exceptions - here: Brian K - apply] ...
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... in the USSA, there is one party with two factions ...
jackalopelipsky wrote:... Conservatism [as represented by the "one party with (several) factions"] is spiritually DEAD ...
Amazing, and (more so) depressing, how that pic, just locally adapted, is (currently) valid for a big part of the West - namely: USSA (as mentioned), the EUSSR part of Europe (yet Eastern EUSSR - the Visegrád Group - left out), Canada.

(The three other ones which are West too (by culture or/and 'system') - Down Under, Yisraʾel, Nippon - are not as sharply in that core-Western current decline.)

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:

• teaches Sunday school

[OFF]

I'm registered independent. This means that when either wing of the UniParty pulls the voter rolls for their direct mail marketing, I get a double portion of whatever they're serving. During the last election, I saw 3 different campaigns use the same stock photo. Every one had the same message, but with the talking points shuffled around. It didn't matter if it was a Repulsivecan or a Democrap, it was all the same UniParty jargon.

It reinforces the fact that our political system has become Soviet in nature. In the USSR, there was one party with one faction that chose all the candidates, and only their candidates had a chance of winning. In the USSA, there is one party with two factions that choose all the candidates, and only their candidates have a chance of winning. And I'll give it to our wonderful American commissars, they've learned a thing or two from the USSR's failure. They learned to let a couple token candidates on the ballot from parties that are actually seperate, not as an actual choice, but a magician's distraction.

With every election that passes, I'm reminded more and more of that infamous Adolf Hitler ballot, where it had a big circle in the middle for "yes", and a small circle in the corner for "no". And with every campaign speech I see, I'm reminded of that scene in Full Metal Jacket, where the Vietnamese whore comes up to the two American soldiers and goes "Me so horny, me love you long time!"
I would add that we originally and very briefly had no parties. That stellar example of leadership, George Washington, not only had no party, but deeply distrusted them for the very reason we see played out continually - party loyalty eclipses national interest.

It was immediately after Washington that we split between the Federalists and the Democrat-Republicans, and we've been a two party system ever since. It's not that we can't be a multi-party system, it's just that we aren't and probably won't be for the foreseeable future.

However, in 2016 I had never seen the Republican leadership so animated as I did in their joining with Democrats against Trump. RINOs and Democrats both detest him precisely because he's effective.