Republicans infiltrate the Cube!

Obama_Biden_BFD.jpg

Comrades. The National Republican Congressional Committee has infiltrated The People's Cube, stolen our intellectual community property, and used it to mock Apprentice Biden.

The evidence of this infiltration is clear. Earlier this morning after the news of the glorious decision to uphold the People's Tax I posted a glorious image of Dear Leader and his Apprentice.

After posting this image I changed it to its current post on the previous blog, adding some much needed clarity to the conversation. But, upon surfing the People's internet I came across another image posted many hours later from a RethugliKKKan website, mocking Dear Leader.

This is an obvious infiltration of the Cube, comrades. Please report this infiltration to the appropriate government authorities.

306575_10150997358969474_1670391527_n.jpg

I appreciate the clarification as to why Jesus Potus supports gay marriage - increased tax revenue. It still don't make it right.

The way way understand it, only those who do not participate in f***ing actually have to pay the tax. When they don't f**k, costs go up for all of us. It is truly irresponsible of those freeloaders, benefiting from our f***ing around.

Tax the f**k out of them!

** for the home-schoolers.

DOJ will not prosecute its boss.

In an earlier speech, DOJ says the incarceration rate is too high.

https://fredericacade.wordpress.com/201 ... -workshop/

One way to reduce the incarceration rate is to not prosecute New Black Panthers or Comrade Holder!

What's with the censorship all of a sudden? What was wrong with saying "It's a big fluking tax"?!?

As a repentance for their intrusion, the Republicans give the NAACP One million dollars in cash to declare Eric Holder is no longer a black man.

comrade crash&burn wrote:What's with the censorship all of a sudden? What was wrong with saying "It's a big fluking tax"?!?
I know quite a few parents, among them those who home-school their children, who encourage their kids to read the Cube. It is often a family fun activity. I'd like to keep it that f***ing way.

Red Square wrote:
comrade crash&burn wrote:What's with the censorship all of a sudden? What was wrong with saying "It's a big fluking tax"?!?
I know quite a few parents, among them those who home-school their children, who encourage their kids to read the Cube. It is often a family fun activity. I'd like to keep it that f***ing way.
Image Red Square: I get it and I agree with your policy. I meant it as a joke. "Fluking" as in:Image