Republicans Maintain Their Blatant War On Women

gm24 copy.jpg
Comrades, It is painful to see one of our comradettes being incarcerated for defending her rights as a woman. So she shot her boyfriend in the head, stabbed and slashed him 38 times, and with a simple slip of the wrist his head is severed off. So what? The man attacked her while he was shampooing. It's obvious Jodi is innocent.

My dear Lenin, when will these evil Republicans stop their incessant attacks on the collective's women? Does President Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH), have any idea what's happening to our women in the Republican cesspool called Arizona?

Jodi Arias Is Innocent .com - The #1 Jodi Arias Support site! Jodi ... tells the whole story. Not one shred of evidence exists against Dear Jodi. Travis Alexander came after her with his bottle of Head and Shoulders, she had to defend herself, case closed.

FORWARD

My gosh that Jodi has an ugly set of hands. She must be on the prison welding detail.

You are correct Comrade Comrade,

Misunderstood Jodi has been forced to shovel caliche for 10 hours a day, and isn't supplied with welding gloves while maintaining Sherrif Joe's Aston Martin. From my point of view, Jodi has beautiful hands, hands of the most equal working class. The thought of those blisters and calluses working a shovel, reminds me of the collective tingle Comrade Chris receives when viewing our Dear Leader™ at a teleprompter.
FORWARD

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I believe I have been lurking on this website for too long; I can't honestly tell if this is parody or they actually believe that the crazy bitch is innocent.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Comrade Walrus, this website has moved this Lurking Comrade's heart, causing me to come from the shadows and make a post.

It seems as if, finally, we have a voice coming from the darkness to express the Truth! THE PEOPLES DEMAND THAT SHAM OF A RULING BE THROWN OUT AND NEW TRIAL BE CONDUCTED WITH SOCIAL JUSTICE PREVALENT IN THE HEARTS AND THE MINDS OF THE JURORS!

AND THIS TIME WITH COMPETENT WITNESSES THIS CAN TRULY EXPRESS HER PAIN AND SUFFERING CAUSED BY EVIL RETHUGLIKKKAN'S WAR ON WOMYN!

Until such a time when the plight of all shampoo-abused womyn has been overcome, we should all get tattoos of her previous tweets and Facebook posts to show our support of our fallen comrade because she's semi-attractive.

Comrade Lurking,

I completely understand your dilemna . . . Of course The Collective is always serious when it comes to the 100% innocence of all "semi"-attractive women inmates. If only Comrade Cochran were not feet up, I am sure Jodi would have been represented by his filthy lies excellent skills and would be walking free to continue her battle against completely defenseless evil Republicans. Excellent suggestion Comrade, I shall go out today and get myself a "free Jodi" tattoo to match my "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" tat I have emblazoned across my forehead.

Forward,

Red Walrus

After her initial interview by police detectives, Jodi reveals her true inner being in this hidden camera police video. Obviously unable to think clearly after the punishing and degrading interview by Rethuglikkan Secret Police, the hapless child tries assuming elementary yoga positions in a vain attempt to return some semblance of blood flow to her ravaged brain. Yet one more unforgivable example of police brutality committed in this tragic saga!

Jodi on head.png

THE PEOPLES NOW DEMAND HER FREEDOM FROM RETHUGLIKKAN OPPRESSION IN ADDITION TO HER GETTING A MONDAY NIGHT VARIETY SHOW ON NBC THIS FALL!

The Lurking Comrade wrote:Image
I believe I have been lurking on this website for too long; I can't honestly tell if this is parody or they actually believe that the crazy bitch is innocent.

Comrade Lurking Comrade (may I call you CLC?), not all that long ago I started a thread here on the glorious Cube for reasons such as this; perhaps you saw it, in your lurking state; perhaps not. But if not, may I be so bold as to recommend a perusal? While reality is overrated, nevertheless it doesn't hurt to check in from time to time, especially to pick up one's food stamps or welfare checks.

Ahh yes, Comrade R.O.C.K. I remember lurking that thread too. Like KGB (or should I start saying "Like IRS"), I am always lurking, always watching to ensure good comrades (taxpayers) like yourself maintain party line here.

Also like KGB (IRS), everything is in constant need of review to match The Current Truth™ (501c4 standards). So I will review this thread, once again, to ensure it meets Party standards.

Your willingness to come forward with this link (or receipts and preferred fictional reading material like "The 5000 Year Leap","Common Sense", or "The United States Constitution") will be kept in mind, however, you should keep your shovel ready (prepare to be audited for the sheer fun of it), just in case.