Rethuglikkkans Steal Wiskonsin Supreme Kourt Elektion

Tragic news Comrade RM. You don't suppose the Republicans are finally learning how to play this vote counting game? If they quit playing fairly we are in deep doo doo.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Tragic news Comrade RM. You don't suppose the Republicans are finally learning how to play this vote counting game? If they quit playing fairly we are in deep doo doo.

Retuglikkkans learning how to play the game like Democrats?! NONSENSE! We're talking about the Party™ that gave us Ronald Ray-Gun, Dan Quail, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and of course all reasonable person's greatest focus of hate and nemisis, George "dubya" Bushitler! Do you really think they have the smarts; the savvy to do something so dastardly and slick?

This is unacceptable. We had unions, teachers, teenagers, pensioners, the mental ill, out-of-staters, goons, the homeless, multiple early voters, bused in voters, dead people, felons, first day sign in voters, inmates, illegals, fleebaggers, muggerers, buggerers, and Lutherans...

They merely had tax payers. What happened? How in the world world were there more payers than takers? We have half the state on the dole. We are supposed to own this state. How are we ever going to mount an effect recall effort if we can't steal a measley supreme court judgeship?

I'm going to order an entire crate of ballots and registration forms. I'll be in the bunker. my cell.

11/02/10 wasn't supposed to happen either.

Well said Comrade GM. We obviously missed some key People's Election Maneuver ™. And more is the shame of it all, being so close to The Honorable Comrade Al Franken's dacha in Minnesota where we were so effective under his leadership.

Thank Obama for Comrades like Groucho Marxist. Have you manufactured found all those missing ballots and registration forms?

I think heads need to roll Comrades. The Wiskonsin Supreme Kourt Elektion should have been a slam dunk. For crying out loud! Have we no Community Organizers, Union Workers or ACORN? We did our part like we always do, but we cannot do it all.

Does anyone have Racine Phone Book and some old ink? I'm going to be up all night. Also, I seem to have misplaced my ballot box. Who has a spare?

Great News..... I finished finding the votes........

Listen to the great speech I wrote for her. I love the appeal to fairness.

Almost makes me want to cry...

Damn, she forgot to mention.."It's for the children"