Revolutionizing the Young Reds!

Greetings, Comrades.

After another long absence, I'm happy to report to you that my efforts in getting a revolution started among college students have been successful. Throughout the day today, university students all over the USSA walked out of classes and disrupted traffic and general life operations in order to protest against the imperial capitalist government of the USSA. Students were quite upset with the fact that the President was still in power and was still steering the war in what students called "the wrong direction." Nothing like a little dissension among the ranks to make things complicated.

Anyways, that's the status of the revolution among the college student population. I believe this was point six (I lost count) of the ten-point plan...what next?

Poisoning, I mean, clearing the minds of the young ones,
Vladimir Ivanov

There was a walkout at my skool and a peace rally in the quad during lunch. Unfortunately, the artillery hadn't gotten within range, and our radio that we were going to use to call in air strikes was damaged when some peaceful hippies attempted to beat us up for not being as tolerant as them. We were able to hold them off with a bar of soap and a razor until they surrendered (It didn't take long).

Some members of local Communist and Democratic parties and I worked to send the College Republicans to the Gulag. Too bad that the right wing Bush Administration stopped us. We almost won back the center of Madison, WI. Next time, we will send in the Spetsnaz to secure the area :)