Reward Offered for Missing American Foreign Policy

Missing Foreign Policy.jpg
Washington, DC - Today the FBI issued an alert for America's Foreign Policy. Newly sworn-in FBI Director, James Comey, announced that a reward would be offered for anyone who can find the United State's erstwhile policies on the diplomatic front. "They were last seen during the Bush Administration. Bu since early 2009 there have only been limited sightings and now, they've disappeared completely."

Huzzah! A copy of the Official Policy™ has been found in the O-Presidential Library!

Toilet_paper_1.jpg

Huh? I thought our foreign policy was the Obama Doctorin', i.e., a foreigner president, a Kenyan to be exact, operatin' on the U. S. Constitution, surgically removing all the bad stuff like freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.

Image This is best explained in this excerpt:
Obama's Successful Foreign Failure
The president may look incompetent on Syria. But his behavior fits his strategy to weaken America abroad. https://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014 ... hp_opinion
The accomplishment would not have been possible if the intention had been too obvious. The skill lies in how effectively he has used rhetorical tricks to disguise it.

The key to understanding what Mr. Obama has pulled off is the astonishing statement he made in the week before being elected president: "We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America." To those of us who took this declaration seriously, it meant that Mr. Obama really was the left-wing radical he seemed to be.

The problem for Mr. Obama is that at least since the end of World War II, Americans have taken pride in being No. 1. Unless the American people have been as fundamentally transformed as their country is quickly becoming, America's decline will not sit well.

No doubt he will either deny that anything has gone wrong, or failing that, he will resort to his favorite tactic of blaming others—Congress or the Republicans or Rush Limbaugh. But what is also almost certain is that<strong> he will refuse to change course and do the things that will be necessary to restore U.S. power and influence.

And so we can only pray that the hole he will go on digging will not be too deep for his successor to pull us out, as Ronald Reagan managed to do when he followed a president into the White House whom Mr. Obama so uncannily resembles.

I am pleased to see that our dear leader is studying up on Foreign Policy between his golf games!! Hell... Hail Obama!!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I am pleased to see that our dear leader is studying up on Foreign Policy between his golf games!!
Comrade Fraulein, Dear Leader's golf game IS his foreign policy!

AcrossTheBow.jpg
Off the coast of Syria, U.S. Commander in Chief B. Husseinovich Obama fires one across the bow of a Russian destroyer.

Comrade R.O.C.K., you have nailed the commie on the head -- not ONLY is dear leader abiding in his abode to study... he is making new comrades by golfing! Is mind is beyond understanding, is it not

.... but I do wonder about most recent, accurate photo?

golf foreign pol.jpg

Well. I have done my best to find our foreign policies of Bushitler years. Recently as last night, I attacked helped my bourgeois neighbors and took most of their belongings, looking for a policy of course. Tomorrow I plan on coming down hard on gently talking to some senior citizens still clutching to their Bibles and war mongering philosophies. Once they have been purged straightened out , I will go to the elementary schools and go over the proper methods of condom use by unfairly imprisoned Californians. At this point, what other policies, could matter?