Rhode Island State Police: Quarantine people from New York

The Rhode Island State Police and National Guard will be enforcing mandatory quarantines on people who come to the state from New York.

The restrictions are part of an executive order signed by Gov. Gina Raimondo on Thursday.

Gov. Gina Raimondo.jpg

Anyone who enters RI through passenger vehicle, train or bus must provide their information to law enforcement and self quarantine for two weeks — as well as anyone who has been to New York in the last two weeks.

Police and the National Guard will collect the addresses, phone numbers, and names of their family members, the Washington Examiner reports. The information collected on people will be used to monitor them for contact tracing and make sure they are following the quarantine orders.

What's next? Will we be required to have a "Government Pass" to travel from one state to another?

UPDATE: Rhode Island National Guard to Conduct House-to-House Searches For People Who Came From New York

The Rhode Island police and National Guard are going to begin searching houses for people who came to their state from New York and demand that they self-quarantine.

Rhode Island National Guard.jpg

On Friday, police in the state began stopping people with New York license plates.

“Right now we have a pinpointed risk,” Governor Gina Raimondo said, according to a report from Bloomberg. “That risk is called New York City.”

The Democratic governor said that she considered closing the border to the state, but since she couldn't, she is heavily enforcing quarantines.

Most Equal Komrads,

Not long ago this would have been satire.

I think I'll spend the rest of the day cleaning and oiling the People's Arsenal. I want it to be in good shape when the authorities come for it.

Observing the direction of the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Cuomo threatened to take the RI Governor to court if she enforces the border blockade arrests confiscation of passports signs requesting visitors to be kind to the natives and one another.

Dem vs. Dem - Should be a short battle.

CC

Captain Craptek wrote:.

Cuomo threatened to take the RI Governor to court if she enforces the border blockade arrests confiscation of passports signs requesting visitors to be kind to the natives and one another.

CC

Yeah, but, the little people still pay all the freight costs in Dem skirmish against each other.

'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:.

CC

Yeah, but, [highlight=#FFFF00]the little people still pay all the freight costs in Dem skirmish against each other.[/highlight]

'pelipsky

Yes they do, and that's the plan - keep them insolvent, dazed and confused, then present yourself as their Democrap savior from the evil Rethuglikkkins - it's worked again, and again, and again... Why re-invent the wheel?

CC

I understood Rhode island was the gulag where New York sent their refuse and undesirables. Or was that Delaware?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I understood Rhode island was the gulag where New York sent their refuse and undesirables. Or was that Delaware?

It's still Rhode Island. But from my perch high in the old Oak I can see it's almost full.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I understood Rhode island was the gulag where New York sent their refuse and undesirables. Or was that Delaware?

1iuGOUOS13U.jpg

I always thought that the Massachusetts Soviet Started the gulag on Rhode Island.

temp2PacSignature.png

Rhode Island Public School Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on President Trump

Amy Bednarz1.jpg

When Bednarz is not teaching English as a Second Language to middle schoolers, or offering to hire people to kill the president with biological warfare, she can often be found threatening Keri Rodriguez, the president of the National Parents Union.

Bednarz' hostility towards Rodriguez has been so severe that she wrote a blog detailing her experiences with the teacher — which included threats against her children and repeatedly calling her on the telephone.

Amy Bednarz2.jpg