Right-Wing Desperation

Comrades,

This is to funny. The Republicans and right wing nutcases are so far out there and desperate that they are calling on God to actually make a miracle to happen in Massachusetts. Hold on to your vodka and don't spit at the screen as you watch this comedy. I even heard they went so far as to actually try to plant fake polls that show this race is actually close for Ted Kennedy's seat and they have a chance to take it, how nutty is that!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahaha.....Oh my sides hurt, have you ever seen such cheesy propaganda. We all know Martha going to win by a landslide, I mean the lady has really fired up the folks in Mass for goodness sakes with her brilliant campaign style and agenda and this bum Scott Brown thinks he has got a chance at winning......too funny!!!!

I'm going to celebrating like a big progressive dog after the results of this election come in next week and this Bush/Brown bum goes back to where ever he crawled out of.

Comrade Snoogie Woogums,

Don't you know everyone's gone to bed here, already? Well, except for Colonel 7.62 and Comrade Red Rooster.

Those Rethuglicans are in for a big surprise. With our Prog party of Franken firmly in control, there should be no doubt that there will be enough winning votes for our Prog Senatorial candidate in Taxachuesetts. If lily white Minnesota can step up to the task of creating votes where votes don't exist, why on earth would anyone think Taxachuesetts would not be prepared to rig the election get more people out to vote? Just remember this--he who counts the votes, wins, especially in the state of old Joe Kennedy.

Ugh..I almost vomited up all of my weekly state approved amount of vodka from this video.

I am sure that the progressive party of Massachusett[e]s will slap down this upstart with no problem. It only shows me how obviously out of touch the Republican'ts are with the intellectual elite in Massachusett[e]s.

For example, the great progressive party candidate, comrade Coakley, said, "You can have religious freedom but you probably shouldn't work in the emergency room.” She tipped her hand only a little bit but still played it cool:

1) She implied that religious right-wing nutjobs will not be bowing don't to their deity while having a medical occupation, but
2) still kept the glorious lie going that religious beliefs will still be respected.
3) she also deftly omitted the plan to blacklist all medical professionals with religious beliefs.
4) she also omitted the plan to send the blacklisted medical professionals to atheist training camps.

Let us all support Comrade Coakely

Martha Coakley Kennedy Obama is the most wonderfulest greatest lightbeam-bringing candidate for Ted Kennedy's throne in this or any other universe. I feel a tingle up my leg when I watch her speak. I keep having to blink and rub my eyes to make sure it's not Obama I'm listening to, thanks to her light skin and lack of urban dialect. Please comrades, do as Lurch Kerry and our Ambassador to Massachusettes, Bill Clinton, ask and help Martha out with a few pennies. I would but my wallet accidentally fell in the toilet earlier and you all know how I feel about mailing wet money.

Image Just wondering... if there were an earthquake in Massachusetts, would Bill Clinton show up in Haiti to campaign for Papa Doc?

Leninka, Check Point Charlie, Mon Tse-Tro, Opiate of the People,

Don't worry about donating a few rubles to Martha's cause. As you know they have conducted fake polls that show this Brown guy actually ahead and with an excited base.........pfffft...... I've seen our party approved inner polls still showing Martha at 97% to 3%.

However it is a drop from the previous 99.9% to 00.1% just a week ago. Just a teeny weeny case for a little concern, so I passed around the hat to the Sailors of the People's fleet for a little donation action for Martha, boy you should have seen the enthusiasm in there faces for this exciting campaigner and gaffe free tax em even more woman.

Between the 32 cents that I collected from them and sent in to her and Obama's visit (though why on earth does he think he even needs to go there is beyond me) this in the bag, Were going to WIN BIG this Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Opiate of the People wrote: I would but my wallet accidentally fell in the toilet earlier and you all know how I feel about mailing wet money.

Comrade Opiate

Any good Prog knows laundered money should only be sent AFTER it comes out of the tumble dryer.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Comrades,

I'm still giggling about how bad this video was put together by the reich wingnutters. Do you notice at the end they showed the crowd at Obama's inauguration and then tried to pass it off that was some kind of tea bagger protest instead, amateur hour!
We all know only 4 people showed up for that so called Tea Bagger protest rally, who do they think they are trying to fool.

Image Folks,

I started feeling this in my bones early last week. It was then I started following the comment sections of papers in Mass. I was in awe as to what the locals were saying they are pissed and can't stand this woman or the Democratic machine anymore, this was almost uniform in all the papers there including that rag The Boston Globe, the democratic mouthpiece. This is going to be a day to remember for all of us. We are taking our country back and it starts once again in Massachusetts......God I love it.

Image No sweat on keeping Teddy's seat folks, no sweat at all.

Obamugabe wrote: Comrade Opiate

Any good Prog knows laundered money should only be sent AFTER it comes out of the tumble dryer.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

I am surprised at you, Obamugabe. As all members of the Coakley inner circle should know, WE do not launder our money. We send it out to be dry-cleaned. Try to get with the program.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

I'm still giggling about how bad this video was put together by the reich wingnutters. Do you notice at the end they showed the crowd at Obama's inauguration and then tried to pass it off that was some kind of tea bagger protest instead, amateur hour!
We all know only 4 people showed up for that so called Tea Bagger protest rally, who do they think they are trying to fool.

I find it hard to laugh with my nose so high in the air, but I did manage a snicker at that. Here is more evidence of the Rethuglican's Potemkin Village campaign: look at these obviously amateurly-produced signs:

Is this not laughable? These fools cannot afford a proper propaganda campaign and yet they think they are going to take our dear departed Teddy's seat from him, er Martha? I chuckle haughtily at their naive bravado. ("Naive bravado"... that sounds like a good name for a new GM car! I must call Geither immediately.)

And while we are on the subject, just between you and me, Teddy's dead but why is his dead body not occupying our senate seat? It's not as if we need him to say or do anything as everyone knows which way he would have voted anyway. Besides, from what I've seen of Martha, her being (purportedly) alive is not much of an advantage. Is it too late to make her ambassador to Iran or something and substitute zombie Teddy on the ballot Tuesday?

I agree, Opiate. As 2009 capped off a Wondrous Decade with the Immaculation of Amerikkka's first Halfrican-Amerikkan President, so should 2010 continue our glorious pursuit of equality for all (disadvantaged) with hope induhviduals- Annoint Deaddy Kennedy for Undead Senator of 'Massachusettes'. Plus, as long as nobody shoots him in the head, or an Evil Dirty Racist Radical Right-Wing Teabagger institutes 'term limits' (spit) he can literaly hold that seat forever!!!

Snoogie, this video doesn't exactly fit the subject at the top of this post, but it is yet another example of right wing desperation:

Czar Czar wrote:I agree, Opiate. As 2009 capped off a Wondrous Decade with the Immaculation of Amerikkka's first Halfrican-Amerikkan President, so should 2010 continue our glorious pursuit of equality for all (disadvantaged) with hope induhviduals- Annoint Deaddy Kennedy for Undead Senator of 'Massachusettes'. Plus, as long as nobody shoots him in the head, or an Evil Dirty Racist Radical Right-Wing Teabagger institutes 'term limits' (spit) he can literaly hold that seat forever!!!

Brilliant progressive idea to have the Kennedy keep his seat as a Zombie.

The only question is whether the second amendment covers chainsaws... It may present some problems.

One Settler One Bullet!

Obamugabe

I can only hope that our Elite Glorious New York Transplant Comrades in Berkshire county can keep from reflexively tripping the lever for that poseur, Joe Kennedy. He's not a KennedyTM(Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.), he wears pants.

Czar Czar wrote:Plus, as long as nobody shoots him in the head, or an Evil Dirty Racist Radical Right-Wing Teabagger institutes 'term limits' (spit) he can literaly hold that seat forever!!!

I am unclear as to why the former should be the dead rat in the batch of fried chicken. Please show me in Mao's Red Book The Konstitution where it says a public official must have a functioning brain in order to serve. And, not to beat a dead elephant into the ground, but so what if it did? We saw in 2008 how the Konstitution required a president to be a US citizen but neglected to say who was charged with verifiying this or even who was empowered to bring action against Lord Obama on these grounds. So the entire issue became moot.

And as far as "term limits' are concerned, please do not make me snicker furiously and force liquid out my own nostrils. Term limits are the perpetual motion machines of politics. Every so often someone comes along and promises to produce one but when the product is unveiled all they have is a windmill and a flatulent farm animal. You will see a honest congressional ethics investigation before you will see term limits. And more than likely, you will win the mega-super-jackpot lottery AND be struck by lightning on the way to cash the ticket before you see either.

Check Point Charlie wrote: If lily white Minnesota can step up to the task of creating votes where votes don't exist, why on earth would anyone think Taxachuesetts would not be prepared to rig the election get more people out to vote? Just remember this--he who counts the votes, wins, especially in the state of old Joe Kennedy.

Comrades, this is profound wisdom indeed. We must all step up to the plate and vote, vote, vote. Vote early and often. Forge a few dozen absentee ballots. Have your friends send in a few as well or at least forge their signatures on some blank ballots (you can get them at any ACORN office).

If we lose this election it's our own fault. Now get out there and win one for Teddy. Fired up, ready to go...fired up, ready to go. Say it with me...SAY IT! Fired up, ready to go.

Need more incentive? Ok, how about this. If we lose this election, lots will be drawn and one in ten proles will be taken out and shot. Make myself clear?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:If we lose this election it's our own fault. Now get out there and win one for Teddy.

Yes, Comrade Whoopie, I am in total accord, that Teddy's memory must be forever revered in all prog memories with the successful selection election of Comrade Coakley, which will quickly result in the passage of Teddy's dream come true. We must have every ballot box stuffed to the rim 100% voter turnout, and all votes should be properly stolen counted.

Is this not laughable? These fools cannot afford a proper propaganda campaign and yet they think they are going to take our dear departed Teddy's seat from him, er Martha? I chuckle haughtily at their naive bravado. ("Naive bravado"... that sounds like a good name for a new GM car! I must call Geither immediately.)

Opiate, get this! Because a few demented right wing yahoos couldn't get an official sign, his campaign is actually trying to spin this, that its because the .......hold on to your sides now........THEY RAN OUT!!!!!!!!

Too Funny........Boy after this election is over I wonder if we can't have a day of celebration on the cube to celebrate this Victory for Martha and Obamacare.

Commodore, I am celebrating already (I dug up an extra beet for lunch. Yum!) I predict that Marcia will win ALL the votes tomorrow and not even the amateur sign-makers will vote for what's-his-name. Yes, he will get ZERO votes! Nada, not a one. Everyone will vote for Marcia!

After Marcia takes her seat, ObamaCare will then be passed and the public will be so thrilled they will give us all 114 senate seats in November. Remember, you heard it here first.

Comrades,
We may have a bit of a problem. I just had a visit from Bob. He's the President of the International Brotherhood of Zombies and Necro-Voters. I've never seen him this upset. He's really ticked off that he was not included, along with the other Union leaders, in the back room Health Care negotiations at the White House.

He said that was the last straw and he's instructed all his members to vote for the Brown guy. I tried to calm him down, but he ran out the door muttering something about eating her brains.

Anyway, I'm thinking it's still not a big problem. Even if Brown wins (his chances are slim to none), the Commissariate Senate will not seat him until after the Health Care vote.

Grigori E.R. wrote: He said that was the last straw and he's instructed all his members to vote for the Brown guy. I tried to calm him down, but he ran out the door muttering something about eating her brains.

Anyway, I'm thinking it's still not a big problem. Even if Brown wins (his chances are slim to none), the Commissariate Senate will not seat him until after the Health Care vote.

Call his bluff. Her brains would not make a good meal for a nano-rabbit, let alone a healthy Party zombie.

If Brown manages to cheat well enough to win, the Party contingency plan is to have the House immediately vote on the Senate ReidCare plan and pass it. It is overwhelmingly popular, it will not take more than 10 minutes to clear. The Politburo would have passed this plan in December November October August sooner but they were busy admiring the wonderfulness of their handiwork in crafting such a perfect plan that they forgot to vote on it.

We will be sending freight car loads of necrovoters to KennedyLand. They all show proof of being proper registered democrats. If all else fails, wormholes will eat all the votes for brown.

Opiate!

If Brown manages to cheat well enough to win
Great Stalin's Ghost!!!!!!! As if that were actually going to happen. I'm stocking up on Vodka as we speak for Martha's victory party! Oh I almost forgot with all the party preps, I have to take care of a little official People's Navy Business right now. I'll Get back with you a little later.

********TOP SECRET***********

For People's Navy Officers Eyes Only

"No other members of the collective are allowed to read futher from this point."

It is ordered that after tomorrow when we get our collective butts handed to us by the voters of Massachusetts that all enlisted members of the People's Navy shall be instructed by all People's Navy Officers that is not their fault. That in fact the blame lies with George Bush. The meme shall be that through his insidious silence by not getting himself involved in this race or even commenting was what allowed this to happen and to channel their hatred toward him. This will help keep morale up for the short-term.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums