RIOTS: The next economic boom

What joy, comrades! An emerging economy that is also fun to engage -Nay! INDULGE! - in.

Gawker: Actually, Riots are Good: The Economic Case for Riots in Ferguson

But there is also, I'd submit, an even more straightforward case for rioting: at the right levels, rioting is economically efficient.

I swear I had nothing to do with this. Despite the accusation, I simply can't take credit for this economic miracle.

A clip of bullets was unloaded into an unarmed black boy and then his killer was ushered through some sort of cop-loving kangaroo court, after all.

I don't even know any police officers.

I do hope a governmental agency is formed to standardize rioting procedures and policies nationwide. Is the inequality of chanting syllables acceptable between "hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe" ? Has the venue been equalized so that a comparable number of flat-screen TV'S may be redistributed? Has the environmental impact study been released to allow the use of Molotov Cocktails? Who will ensure the proper ethnic diversity/exclusion of the designated protestors? Who is responsible for having Jackson/Sharpton/Holder on speed dial, and having lodging and "hospitality" arranged for them? If the government is not involved, future riots may deteriorate to nothing more than Rethugglikkkan Ice Cream Socials.

FORWARD!

Now we must whine riot insist that the Government (PBUI) supply all with free Obamacarts in which valiant protesters may carry away redistributed merchandise. Especially for persons qualified under ADA and SSI-Disability.

We'll need a Riot Czar, and I propose to find one from among our kollektive. I propose Commissarka Pinkie who's an expert in wielding a riot-friendly shovel, and Comrade Putout, who's always been a riot.

Should we hold an inside poll and vet them both for the upcoming congressional confirmation? If we do it fast, we can still squeeze our candidate before the both houses turn deep-red Republican.

I love this idea of Democracy™ by compulsion. I was raised in a country where democratic service is compulsory. It ensures that discontent is minimal. If you're forced to vote, you have no right to complain.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I do hope a governmental agency is formed to standardize rioting procedures and policies nationwide. Is the inequality of chanting syllables acceptable between "hands up, don't shoot" and "I can't breathe" ? Has the venue been equalized so that a comparable number of flat-screen TV'S may be redistributed? Has the environmental impact study been released to allow the use of Molotov Cocktails? Who will ensure the proper ethnic diversity/exclusion of the designated protestors? Who is responsible for having Jackson/Sharpton/Holder on speed dial, and having lodging and "hospitality" arranged for them? If the government is not involved, future riots may deteriorate to nothing more than Rethugglikkkan Ice Cream Socials.

FORWARD!

I suggest that "Shoot up! Don't breathe!" ought to be the revolutionary rallying cry.

Comrade Peoples Director, I hesitate to openly vote the Commisarka for anything, as the last time I did, the scars were especially deep, and slow to heal.

However, I hear talk behind the tractor barn of a procedure called "executive order" that seems to be working quite nicely, and I'm all for it!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Peoples Director, I hesitate to openly vote the Commisarka for anything, as the last time I did, the scars were especially deep, and slow to heal.

However, I hear talk behind the tractor barn of [highlight=#ffff00]a procedure called "executive order"[/highlight] that seems to be working quite nicely, and I'm all for it!
We must first liberate a pen and a phone from the nearest office supply store. I have been meaning to add that store to my riot shopping list and now there is a good cause: It is for The People.™