RNC THROWS DOWN THE COLLECTIVE GAUNTLET TO RED SQUARE

Today, in reaction to the discovery that Glorious Leader™ Obama has edited himself into the history of every US President since Calvin Coolidge, the RNC has started a Tumblr feed entitled "Obama in History." Some samples from the site:

1.png

2.png

3.png

So what do you say, comrades?

Let us not be outdone by kapitalist swine!!!!

General Obama leads General MacArthur back to the Philippines during WWII.
macarthur-obama.jpg

Comrade ROCK, I must say your version of Dear Leader Crosses the Delaware is far better than the attempt by the REICHWING RETHUGLIKKKAN version. The only thing I might suggest to improve this would be to photoshop show it as it really was - Dear Leader was overseeing this while the slave owning, wigged, old white dude George Washington was merely paddling.

Unfortunately, I think all of these images lack one thing crucial to any appearance by Dear Leader.....the people's TOTUS. Without the Teleprompter of the United States, Dear Leader cannot function. TOTUS must be photoshopped into these pictures. It's for the children.

I also think we should take this one step further. Dear Leader was involved with all famous FICTIONAL events too, such as those in movies. This would fit with his biography. So, for example, in Back to the Future, it was really Dear Leader who connected the cables to let Marty go back to 1985. Dear Leader also melted the Wicked Witch of the West, not some farm hick from a flyover red state. Dear Leader participated in every Star Wars movie lightsaber scene and saved the galaxy. Contrary to popular belief, it was not some farm hick hayseed from a flyby planet far beyond the outskirts of elite civilization.

General Obama uses enhanced interrogation techniques on a Viet Cong suspect.
vietcong-obama.jpg

I'm traveling and can't respond with new material, but here's something from our bottomless archives: