Robots Are Our Future - Obama

Bow to Bot.jpg

Breitbart:

During his visit to Tokyo, President Obama had a chance to meet ASIMO, a Japanese humanoid robot. ASIMO, an acronym for Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility, exchanged bows with the president before demonstrating that it could kick a soccer ball.

"How about that, that was pretty impressive," Obama marveled after the demonstration.
Later, during a meeting with students Obama mentioned his meeting with ASIMO.
“We saw some truly amazing robots -- although I have to say the robots were a little scary,” he said. “They were too lifelike. They were amazing.”

The president is now considering an order of 200 to 300 million ASIMO units to replace the current US population over time. "They will only be added to voter roles on an as needed basis", he said later. "If you like your current neighbor, you can keep your current neighbor. Period!"

Comrade Šterpin wrote:Which one is the Robot?

Comrade, do not confuse robots with puppets.

Captain Craptek wrote:The president is now considering an order of 200 to 300 million ASIMO units to replace current US population over time. "They will only be added to voter roles on an as needed basis", he said later. "If you like your current neighbor, you can keep your current neighbor. Period!"

The government is voting for a new electorate. One that doesn't complain.

While visiting Japan, President Obama saw a demonstration of ASIMO doing things like playing soccer, running and dancing, and when the head of Honda solicited Obama's response, Obama said, "In the United States, I already have robots much more life-like than ASIMO -- I call them OMISAs," but Obama declined to elaborate that the acronym "OMISA" stands for "Obama's Minions In Statist America" a.k.a. Obots a.k.a. LIVs.

--KOOK

While visiting Japan, President Obama saw a demonstration of ASIMO doing things like playing soccer, running and dancing, and when the head of Honda solicited Obama's response, Obama said, "I used to have a virtual army of my own ASIMOs (America's Strategically Ignorant Millennial Obots), but most of them recently became infected with the METUGRICUNA virus, which has made them susceptible to LGS (Limited-Government Syndrome), but we may be able to "restart" them with the WOW (War On Womyn) program."

--KOOK

I'd rather see those robots replace certain people in the White House and in congress. I know - off to the gulag for the weekend for having a thought that escaped.

Concerned Comrades,

Have no fear that Asimo will gradually replace the members of our collective. Your beets are safe. I am working on software code to render all newcomers Prog friendly. Installation CDs will be available at Tovarichi's tractor barn later this summer. (a small licensing fee is required)

Asimo-Bartender.jpg

[highlight=#NaNffff]“We saw some truly amazing robots -- although I have to say the robots were a little scary,” he said. “They were too lifelike. They were amazing.” [/highlight]
[sings] "In the Valley of Uncanny ("ho ho ho!") new humans!"

Comrades. I like my current supplemental Robot attack health insurance plan through Old Glory™ Insurance. Will I be able to keep it under Obamacare?
I am worried that I will not be covered when the metal ones finally come for me…and they will come.
tumblr_inline_mpvrnbEkuU1qz4rgp.jpg