ROCK and I won't work, and do it for less!

[img]/images/Ted_Nugent_You_Didnt.jpg[/img]

Texas town pays Ted Nugent $16,000 to NOT rock out at Fourth of July Festival

Comrades, 64 year old Reichwing rock and roller "Sweaty Teddy" Nugent has contracted with the town of Longview to not perform on July 4th. For not working, he will be paid $16,0000, enough to cover his Obamacare copays for his new knees, and his cable bill.

I am willing to NOT drive the bus and have ROCK in the USSA NOT perform at the same event, and we will only charge $14,000, a discount to the city that we are willing to absorb.

City officials of Longview may contact me for my EBT card number which may be credited for the full amount, and I shall be sure to redistribute to Comrade ROCK his portion, according to his needs by Next Tuesday.

Comrade T,

I will assist by not defending your nuts while you are not there. No charge-

CC

I just inserted a graphic into the thoughtful editorial above, hoping it can eventually become a cover for one of Ted Nugent's upcoming albums.

Actually, I'd be willing to go all the way down to $13,000.00 not to play, Tovarich Tovarichi.

Not a ruble less.

PS - Comrade People's Director, I think you may have a winner there!

He is an amazing guitarist, one of the best. Too bad he's not that known internationally, at least this voracious consumer of black-market rok rekords in the USSR never heard of him until I came to the US.

If I also say that Obama is a subhuman mongrel, can I obtain the contract to not manage the web site to not sell advance tickets?

I believe that my previous experience in not selling advance tickets through non-existent web sites speaks for itself. At 5 beets per ticket not sold, I feel it is a bargain; however, I am willing to negotiate fees as low as 2 beets for quantities of 50,000 unsold tickets and more.

I would have NOT posted this Uncle Ted video (the early years) if someone had only paid me. I would be happy to remove it for a measly C note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFp ... 62CWe7k8iA

ROCK and Tov and Rock and Roll,

If past experience is any guide at all this will not end well for the hotel they'll be staying at in the concert area.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Actually, I'd be willing to go all the way

That's exactly what I told those nice girls in the pudding tub about you during the show trial...

Getting paid for not Working is how to afford the Tax for not buying obamacare.

Paid not to Work

This sounds simultaneously like a Democrat social program, a progressive rock album title, and a PhD dissertation about the metaphysical connections that exist between union members, government employees, and conservative rock stars.

As a public service, I can schedule ROCK to not perform in several venues, the fewer he performs in, the more successful he will be, and the greater my cut. We will accept breach of contract payments in installments with reasonable interest fees... payment in vodka, beets, or other commodities can be negotiated.

Scheduling officials need to get on the ball, as ROCKs no-show concert tour (for the Children) is filling fast. If you don't want him, say so, and contact me for direct deposit of funds. Pay up, or we show up!

I am qualified to not work on and/or not drive the tour bus to the venues where ROCK and Tovarichi will not be playing. I understand that last season's tour was something to miss, and the photos are incredible ....

empty-stage.jpg

As I am at my daytime Government job and using my obamaphone, I cannot properly design and submit the design for the "We were never there..." Concert tour t-shirt. Government assistance is welcome.

Anyer Marx,

I WANT!!!

Just send the T-shirt to the usual under the table black market meeting place

If this as wildly unpopular as it is in the domestic market, we may have to consider not appearing overseas as well. Eurasia, Eastasia, the rest of Oceania...

Tovarichi wrote:If this as wildly unpopular as it is in the domestic market, we may have to consider not appearing overseas as well..

Alas, I believe that Dear Leader has the "Not appearing in Ukraine" market sewed up already.

I wonder how much he demands will be received as an unsolicited donation from an overseas credit card holder...

Tovarichi wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Actually, I'd be willing to go all the way

That's exactly what I told those nice girls in the pudding tub about you during the show trial...
I'd be willing to get back together with them for some more limousine pudding for, well, nothing :)

I would also consider not having the tub in the judges chambers again for a reasonable fee.