Romney declares new entitlements!

Glourious Comrades! The challenger to Dear Leader has pronounced new things that we are entitled to!https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/romney-to-obama-youre-entitled-to-your-own-airplanebut-not-your-own-facts/2012/10/03/f89f8e7a-0dcc-11e2-bb5e-492c0d30bff6_video.htmlI have discovered, through the words of Romney, that we are all entitled to our own planes! We are also entitled to houses! We must rise up and demand those things that we are entitled to!

This is not enough. I deserve my own planet. I am entitled.

No, No, typical *spit* rethuglikkan limitations on entitlements. Airplanes and houses are a as re-written constitutional right, and we are ALSO entitled to our own facts. By "our own" facts I mean the Truth™ as explained so eloquently and accurately by The-Party-Of-The-One through ABC, CBS, NBC and that bastion of <salute> diversity at MSNBC.

Tovarichi wrote:
Opiate of the People wrote:This is not enough. I deserve my own planet. I am entitled.
Romney' church will give you that.

Happy, happy, joy, joy, I will live with Lord Romney in his own solar system!!!

Romney is not my favorite candidate, but you have to admit, he demolished the Big O. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage