Ruckus Cutbacks

Comrades, cutbacks on what Americans consider necessary to maintain, well, America, are happening in every niche group industry. In Boston, Mayor Michelle Wu is seeking City Council approval to cut ruckus workers hours to half days. 

Ruckus workers have been on the job since Mayor Wu offered to let North End Boston restaurants pay Boston $7,500 so they could offer outdoor seating to their customers. Even though Mayor Wu was completely flexible by allowing restaurants not seeking more customer seating for their business not to pay the $7,500, or to prorate the total cost according to out door seating seasonal demands, ruckus workers toiled away, doing what ruckus workers do in order to provide for their family. 

In cutting ruckus work hours, Mayor Wu, believes she can silence the wheels of an entire industry, which will put ruckus laborers at an all time financial loss. A financial loss many in the Boston ruckus industry can't afford any more than the $7, 500 to seat restaurant customers outside.

"Cutting ruckus work hours to half days on a personal whim is harmful to the entire city", said early shift Ruckus worker, Nom Sayin. "To penalize night shift ruckus workers puts half of the Ruckus Industry out of work. Not every night shift ruckus worker can be scheduled into office hours. Some ruckus workers are holding down two jobs, already. It is unconsciexntiousable that Mayor Wu seeks to limit ruckus work hours at a time when ruckus workers need every hour they can get, just to get by in such a harsh environment to try to earn a living in Boston."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... off-hours/

Full Time Ruckus is vital to Boston's future. Protect Boston's Ruckus Economy and Boston's ruckus workers, before Wu-nomics spreads to your collective.

Well, thank goodness another Democrat leader has gone beyond our expectations and rightfully pines for legislation to give them immunity by creating a law that would weaponize executive agencies into attacking people who disagree with their governance by labeling them as having an inferior mindset that is contrary to the goals and methods of the people’s state. Comrades, Mayor Michelle is providing us with such hardened liberalism that these inferior parasites who have become useless to our future society should be shut down and deprived of social status, work, credit, or exterminated for the common good. We need to cement our superpower NOW to cancel and destroy anything or anyone for challenging our glorious beliefs and to protect progressives from feeling embarrassed by their statements in public. Kudos to Mayor Michelle Wu and Wu to you whitety!

Two questions about the groundbreaking Madame Wu.

It's the very progressive union thugs, operatives supporters (who want carveouts, extra pay to do what everyone else is forced to do well deserved exceptions to the very progressive lockdown and jab requirements of ultra progressive St. Botolph's town) that are protesting outside Madame Mayor's palace.  Who (ze/zir/zoo animal/donkey/it) is a loyal komrade supposed to root for in this hilarious example of liberals eating their own class struggle?

Loyal party media outlets in St. Botolph's town repeatedly crowed about Madame Wu being the first "woman of color" to be elected mayor.  I thought that calling asians "yellow" was a slur.  If, indeed, she is a woman of color, what is that color?  This is a conundrum wrapped in pretzel logic.  And is white a color, or has that been relegated to pure pejorative?

So many questions that my little red book does not seem to answer.

I'm not sure what a Ruckus Worker is but it sounds like a fun job. Since I'm recently unemployed, I might consider it as a career.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
4/1/2022, 9:20 pm
Two questions about the groundbreaking Madame Wu.

It's the very progressive union thugs, operatives supporters (who want carveouts, extra pay to do what everyone else is forced to do well deserved exceptions to the very progressive lockdown and jab requirements of ultra progressive St. Botolph's town) that are protesting outside Madame Mayor's palace. Who (ze/zir/zoo animal/donkey/it) is a loyal komrade supposed to root for in this hilarious example of liberals eating their own class struggle?

Loyal party media outlets in St. Botolph's town repeatedly crowed about Madame Wu being the first "woman of color" to be elected mayor. I thought that calling asians "yellow" was a slur. If, indeed, she is a woman of color, what is that color? This is a conundrum wrapped in pretzel logic. And is white a color, or has that been relegated to pure pejorative?

So many questions that my little red book does not seem to answer.

Conundrum!! ‘pelipsky just loves that word problem of Mayor Wu of Boston, Ma. It’s like watching My Cousin Vinny set in Boston, instead of Alabama. Which makes the whole ruckus conundrum a peculiarity in view of the words and indiscriminate regulation used by Wu, and in support of Wu, sound the same as what a comrade would expect below the Mason/Dixmarcation Line.

But, it’s Boston...so, the whole positronic transmission of Mayor Wu’s intent to cut ruckus hours is Boston culture shock to Vinny’s supporting jackalope.