Rules for Radicals

ProgOff.jpg
BidenRyanDebate4.jpg
I woke up in the middle of the night and Truth hit me like a brick in the forehead.

We think of Joe Biden as a buffoon - and rightly so, because he is one. But he's a buffoon with several decades of experience at playing the political game. He also works for the dark side, and these days he has the likes of David Axelrod to coach him.

They know they can't win by being honest and forthright, that's a given. But we - and more specifically the Republicans (I'm not one), continually treat these people as though they were sane, normal human beings. They are not. At the least, they are people who never matured fully either emotionally or mentally, and at worst they are so sold out to destroying America - really to anything evil - that they are likely carrying swarms of demons around with them.

The laughter for the first two thirds of the debate was strategically planned, and it was emphatically NOT Joe Biden being an idiot. It was Saul Alinsky's Rule #5 in action. It was an attempt - mostly unsuccessful - to flap Paul Ryan and put him off his game. And it was followed, once Biden realized that it wasn't really working and it was time for Phase 2 anyway, by Biden acting suddenly the smooth, but righteously indignant Vice President of the United States. This was segued into somber, soft-voiced, I've-been-there-too, in control of everything including the debate, fatherly Joe Biden - the experienced and wise Vice President.

In short, it was ALL a performance. I think that it even irritated the moderator, as she realized what was happening (being of the liberal camp herself, she saw it for what it was - but I think it's possible that the weight of her position as moderator for a vice presidential debate made her want to not let it get out of hand).

We keep thinking that something as serious as a Vice Presidential debate should be met with a serious attempt by each side at showing what they can do - or have done - in a positive light. But the emperor has no clothes. And the emperor lives in a world where the end justifies the means, absolutely. In their minds, the end is the destruction of America, and a little thing like a vice presidential debate is nothing but a tool to be used in the battle. This is contrasted by our side, which actually believes that the American people should hear the truth, from both sides, in order to make a rational choice in whom they elect.

The right thing for Paul Ryan to have done, had he not been so mired in the belief that a vice presidential debate is really a vice presidential debate, would have been to call Joe Biden on his act. Repeatedly. And with strength, like a father observing a misbehaving child. Romney got close to that in the first debate, and unless he can continue to do so, the battle for the minds of the American people is more likely to be swayed by Alinsky's rules and Axelrod-inspired performances than by Truth.

I should add that, judging from the comments I'm seeing on mainstream news sites, Biden was SO far over the top with what I believe to have been a fully planned but overacted Phase 1 of the debate that the majority of people commenting on the sites can't get past his being rude and immature. They do have a serious point - even given my hypothesis for Biden's behavior, the communists progressives are so far out of touch with the American people they don't really understand where to draw the line with their antics.

But it's all about winning for them - done properly (it wasn't), their technique last night, with less obnoxious laughter at the beginning and more suave sincerity at the end, might have been sufficient to fool a lot of Americans. Facts don't matter to the progressives, they make them up as they go along (they've done so for decades now) and the American people rarely check up on them, especially with the mainstream media covering for them constantly.

It gets curiouser and curiouser, folks - and the stakes are extremely high.

Liberals never debate, they insult, and they censor. They know the way to keep the enemy from scoring any points is to shut him up and prohibit him from making any.

If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

https://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/JOE-FOOL.jpg

Hopefully Romney can continue to skillfully avoid acceding to the Obama campaign's Alinsky tactics, by not allowing Obama to obfuscate his catastrophic White House record nor allowing him to hijack the truth from the American people.

"He also works for the dark side" Actually, he showed he is fully committed to the dork side of the farce.

Bill G wrote:"He also works for the dark side" Actually, he showed he is fully committed to the dork side of the farce.