Rumors of assasination, and rumors of mourning...

https://gawker.com/5884033/chinese-twit ... in-beijing

Chinese Twitter Says Kim Jong-Un Was Assassinated This Morning In Beijing "According to reliable sources, North Korean leader [Kim Jong-Un was killed] in Beijing in February 10 2012, at 2 o'clock and 45 minutes. Unknown persons broke into his residence shot and were subsequently shot and killed by the bodyguard."

Image Just because you are called "dear leader" doesn't mean that you are dear, nor does it mean that you are a leader.

Image State run video had better re-print the list of names of the mourners on call, and

dust off the last tapes of mandatory mourning and que them up just in case. . .

Bah, rumors of a coup in North Korea are only rumors. Don't you know that in the wonderful world of Next Tuesday enjoyed in Cuba and North Korea, you don't need a living Dэaя Lэadэя to lead?

Wow, it would be heavenly to see North Korea's regime collapse and reunification. East Germany was as in sad a state, and now Germany owns the E.U. A re-unified capitalist Korea would turn China on its sorry behind.

No wonder Russia has been flying over Japan in the
last three days...

BTW, change the title of this thread before you get us all in trouble with the Janet.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Tovarichi.......... don't you know better than to use that long " A " word in your post title ?

By her own admission, Big Sis is watching the Internet for " signs of domestic unrest ".

THESE FOLKS HAVE BIG SEARCH ENGINES AND DATA BASES ![

So please don't bring 'm down on all of us ..... although they're probably already here.

Remember, just because your paranoid doesn't mean somebody's not after you.

Didn't the heroine in one of Spitzer's One Act Plays include a tranny who was dead ringer for the Janet? She always wanted top with the strap on tools when the Second Lady was practising his her lines............ it was hilarious! Brilliant, director, producer, grip and best boy all rolled into one!
As JFK, Clinton, Spitzer and Rep. Weiner all say: The Democrat party is the best choice for womyn!

Krasnodar wrote:Image
Tovarichi.......... don't you know better than to use that long " A " word in your post title ?

It wasn't me, that's just a rumor.

I'm a VICTIM here, and I have rights entitlements!

" entitlements"......

Comrade, you may be entitled to a very long train ride in a boxcar.

Comrade Tovarichi: Dear Leader's poll numbers are looking bad less glorious, the team that assassinated Kim Jong-Un wasn't by chance Seal Team 6 was it?? Another dictator down will really make Obama look good! By the way where were you Tovarichi when kim Jong-Un was killed??

I admit that this possibility did brighten my day - until I found it to be a rather common rumour. <<sigh>> where is a prole to find any fun any more?

Image If it is true, I think the plot for "Team America II" just got better...

team America.jpg