Running Dog Beck must be stopped.

I denounce Beck!!! He is siding with the KKKapitolist, and the Rethuglikkans. How dare he tell the truth about the Messiah, how dare that guy Allen Gottlieb defend the idea that people need to defend themselves.

People should be bowing down to the Messiah and his minions!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

(out of character):

Everyone knows that a gun in the hands of an irresponsible person (such as a Glenn Beck listener) is as dangerous as a car in the hands of an irresponsible driver, isn't that right Mr. Sanchez? I mean, driving a car when you're "loaded" is like playing with a loaded gun, isn't that right Mr. Sanchez?

From Wikipedia, the People's Encyclopedia:
On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car while driving drunk on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium. Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died from his injuries in 1995. Sanchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident), was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI.

Rick Sanchez is literally the definition of 'the drive-by media'.

Sanchez is a Liberal, you do not seem to realize that if you are a liberal and say you are sorry, it's OK, unless you are Teddy (Hick) Kennedy then you do not need to take the step to say you are sorry.

I still denounce Beck, he is Breathing that is enough!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Comrades, this is my debut denouncement. Being a feminine girlish girl, I am not given to denouncing, however, for this Beck, I will step out of character. I denounce you Beck, you bucket of prophetic and clairvoyant pond scum.

So there.

Comrade Leninka,

In our Progressive Paradise, all genders, and I do mean ALL genders, have equal opportunity for denouncing. They must only abide by party protocol, an example of which you will find below:

I DENOUNCE COMRADE LENINKA FOR NOT USING ALL CAPS IN HER DENOUNCING OF EX-PERSON BECK!

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:Comrade Leninka,

In our Progressive Paradise, all genders, and I do mean ALL genders, have equal opportunity for denouncing. They must only abide by party protocol, an example of which you will find below:

I DENOUNCE COMRADE LENINKA FOR NOT USING ALL CAPS IN HER DENOUNCING OF EX-PERSON BECK!

My apologies Comrade Obamissar V. How's this:

I DENOUNCE COMMISSAR OBAMISSAR V FOR HIS IMPLICATION--"and I do mean ALL genders,"--THAT MY GENDER IS IN THE VERY LEAST QUESTIONABLE.

Comrade Leninka

Take pity on Rick Sanchez comrades. As a result of that prole dying under the wheels of his unguided rolling death machine, poor Mr. Sanchez's career in journalism has suffered to the point where he now works for CNN.

Who's the real victim here?

The parties spys have been duly dispatched to the "teabaggers" parties
and a full report will be made to the inner circle. Let the purges begin!!

I, GULAG MAN, DENOUNCE PEOPLES IN PICTURE FOR NOT HAVING SHOVELS!

i shovel, also on party spy detail for capitalist pig teabaggers...

i will forward all incriminating evidence to inner circle.................. {off} - someday.

Шовел 4 У
Норлиск Гулаг

ъОне сизе фитс алл!