Running Out of Dresser Drawer Space

I Have a quandry. I really wish to keep up with the, 'Current Truth' and want to buy as many Che Heart T-shirts as possible. Just before I was about to place my order, I went and checked my available dresser drawer space, and found it was still brimming with all my 'Bush Sucks' T-Shirts and other assorted Bush related hatewear.

I understand that times do change, and the BushinFuehrer and his evil cabal of Neo-Con cohorts are now retired, though not rotting in a cell for all the warcrimes and blight on humanity that they have caused, much to my chagrin. I also understand it time for me to move on from those dark times and to see beyond my Bush Derangement Syndrome, (which I hope, Obama has also funded in his zillion dollar budget to fund research for a cure) and start to get rid of my collection Bush hatewear. However it just doesn't seem right to donate them to charity, or recycle them to clothe some poor slob in India, without some sort of official ritual, or without the due respect that these items inspired.

I would feel terrible if I just dumped these off at the local Goodwill without pausing to remember all the good times I had wearing them in the past. If anyone should have any thoughts, as to what you think should be the proper procedure and etiquette that one should follow, and to also show the proper respect these cherished items deserve, as they make make on the way to T-Shirt heaven, my humble appreciation in advance.

Bush causes Acne also by the way.

I feel your pain comrade, but take heart, hating Bush will still be in style for at least the next 4 years. Obama has already made it clear that he needs the ghost of Bush to explain why his policies may not be working as advertised.

And don't forget that your collection of well worn and sweat stained hate wear has collector value to retro hippies. Just imagine what a "Ronald Ray-Gun" Tee goes for on ebay these days.

What could be better for declaring to the world that you were in the vanguard of the movement long before most of these tattooed posers were born.