Russian female powerlifter: every woman is sexy

Natalia Kuznetsov, a GIANT sexy female powerlifter with a terrifying voluptuous physique has announced her return to the sport after an 18-month absence - and she's bigger sexier than ever.

I am too sexy for my body.jpg

Natalia Kuznetsov set the world record for bench press (375lb or 26st 11lb) and deadlift (530lb or 37st 12 lb) and possesses a body which would send many "pajama boys" running to the showers to cool off.

Natalia Kuznetsov2.jpg

Now the 26-year-old has decided she cannot possibly stay away from the sport and is back in the arena, returning to Russian capital Moscow to compete more muscly erotic than ever.

Natalia Kuznetsov.jpg

Natalia Kuznetsov is showing the world the benifits of borscht and beet juice.

Under the right circumstances, those thighs could crush one's skull like a grape.

The adventuresome [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:Under the right circumstances, those thighs could crush one's my skull like a grape.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Im_With_Her_Power_Lifter.jpg[/img]

I'M WITH HER... OR ELSE

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Under the right circumstances, those thighs could crush one's skull like a grape.

Natalia Kuznetsova - Snu Snu_01.jpg

Natalia Kuznetsova - Snu Snu_02.jpg

Natalia Kuznetsova - Snu Snu_03.jpg

I was totally believing this until she started talking. She has more testosterone in her system than half the male population of St. Petersburg...combined!

- SK

P.S.
What, "womyn, with soul-fluids sloshing penile" is Greek to you? Komrade, reeducate yourself!

Komrade Salazarinski wrote:... a GIANT sexy [highlight=#ffff00]female[/highlight] powerlifter ...
Chief Designer wrote:... She has more testosterone in her system than half the male population of St. Petersburg...combined!
Assuming gender (and even compo of testosterone cauldron) much?

P.S. (lowers voice to soft womynly baritone, and whispers) :
Yet, Komrade Designer, you Stakhanov-grade (350%!) right.