Russians With Attitude

This video is extremely interesting Russian perspective propaganda. Two hours of lecture with extraordinary video of the Mother Land at its best.

https://www.youtube.com/live/WrS3M-42QD ... PKc9EhbV80

jackalopelipsky - I really appreciate you posting this on my site, almost as much as a Jew would appreciate a video by Leni Riefenstahl about the glory of the Nazi Wermacht and how much better the Aryans are compared to the untermenschen, especially the Jews.

So sorry and much groveling. Did warn it was Russian propaganda, in the real sense. The American tool was skewered in comments, and rightfully so. Please hit delete button, as that’s above station.

[ PROG OFF ]

I checked his other videos, and they confirmed my point ь иt is pure propaganda. And yes, the visuals are great, suggesting that all of the Motherland looks like that. It's Potemkin village architecture at its best. They don't mention that 30% of Russians outside of Moscow or St. Petersburg have no indoor plumbing and use wooden outhouses. There is a reason why they're stealing toilets, washing machines, and kitchen appliances from Ukrainian homes.

Excuse my jumpiness, but I've been barraged with a lot of Russian propaganda videos lately, including from some conservatives, and just having to deal with it makes me feel like I need a shower every five minutes.

Rejoicing that you have access to indoor plumbing with hot and cold running water, Red Square. All propaganda wants to put best visuals forward. Zero people, or cities were in video, like a Hitler watercolor. Bears and walruses? America has in abundance, too, as noted in chat comments. The American tool is an example of the bane of jackalopelipsky’s existence in his I’m happy as long as the culture war doesn’t inflict damage on his private life. Sucking up the good while leaving the rest of us wishing we still had a fully equipped bath to rinse ourselves off, jackalopelipsky understands.

Red Square wrote:
1/13/2024, 9:40 pm
[ PROG OFF ]
Excuse my jumpiness, but I've been barraged with a lot of Russian propaganda videos lately, including from some conservatives, and just having to deal with it makes me feel like I need a shower every five minutes.
That's sad.  Here are a few antidote memes:

Shades of Russia...
Shades of Russia.jpg

Modern Russian architecture...
Russia before and after Putin.jpg

Maps...
Russian Unfeiendly countries.jpg

Tourist attraction...
Russia Bear.jpg

Thank you, Colonel. One shouldn't take comfort in other people's misery, of course - unless those are the same people who want others to feel more miserable than them in order to feel better about themselves.

BTW, I drank tap water while in Ukraine the whole time, and I was fine. Bottled water didn't exist then, and would be deemed bourgeois decadence if it did. The only time I got sick from tap water was when I traveled in Uzbekistan. My entire tour group was spending their days in the toilet, and I was wondering what was wrong with them - until I got thirsty and drank water from the public fountain. The enlightenment came almost instantly.

Нет Проги:

In my efforts to learn some Russian, I have made some Russian friends. The following is a transcript of an actual online conversation...

Russian Guy: So, are you still learning Russian?

Self: Yes.

Russian Guy: Why?

I think he told me all he could safely tell me in just one word.