S&P Hates Black People

That is, of course, unless S&P changes the rating back to AAA, apologizes to President Obama, and recommends that we borrow more money (along with calling Republicans racist terrorist extremist.)

In the meantime...

S&P is a racist, racist organization in league with Teabaggin' racist in some unholy alliance to discredit, besmirch, and pull down the first African-American president of these United States of America!

Do you want to know what S&P stands for? S&P stands for Standard and Poor's which means being poor is their standard! How can you trust a credit rating agency that wants making people poor -- and keeping them poor, to boot! -- as their standard!? You can't, my friends. You can't trust what S&P has to say!

You want to know what else? Well of course you want to know, I'm an expert! Stop shaking your head and walking away -- you want to hear what I have to say! I heard that S&P use to stand for Slaves and Profits. That's right -- S&P was all about slavery, profits, and pouring acid on the faces of children, the elderly, and single mothers too! Where did I hear such a thing, you ask? YOU DIDN'T ASK, THAT'S WHAT!

Don't make me pull out my commemorative Obama White House blackjack, bub! I would hate to do this the Chicago way!

Our mission is to discredit S&P at all cost; blame the Tea Party for our reckless spending and aversion to compromise; and we have to keep blaming George W. Bush for the mess our president inherited.

We also have to convince the country that more spending is the only solution in order to bring down the debt. What do you do when they cut up your credit cards? Easy, you get another one -- and if they won't issue you one you call them a RACIST.

DD.jpg

Meow, of course that's how we finance things. How do you think that I got the Rancho? I got as much money as possible on one credit card, paid that back with another, loaded that one onto another, and did so far. Unfortunately for some poor Mr. Richard White the last few were his credit cards.

Of course the only way to get out of debt is borrow more. Nanski told us that welfare creates jobs, don't you remember that? It does. All those government case workers to be paid by QE 55, coming to a gulag near you.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Meow, of course that's how we finance things. How do you think that I got the Rancho? I got as much money as possible on one credit card, paid that back with another, loaded that one onto another, and did so far. Unfortunately for some poor Mr. Richard White the last few were his credit cards.

You had some of Mr. White's credit cards as well? I racked up a lot of "entertainment" charges on Mr. White's Diners Club card if I recall correctly (and I don't per my attorney's advice.)

I do believe we are talking about the same Mr. White, Theocritus, since the cards that I acquired did come from your jacket pocket. It was at that dinner party at Barney Frank's beach house on Fire Island. I was there for Barney's exquisite taste in rococo furniture and you were there for... something entirely different. It was Fire Island, Theocritus, if you recall.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Of course the only way to get out of debt is borrow more. Nanski told us that welfare creates jobs, don't you remember that? It does. All those government case workers to be paid by QE 55, coming to a gulag near you.

Economic stimulus all around! Think of all the jobs that are created printing money and then doling it out to the proper masses. Think of the peasants who have to make the ink from hawthorn branches by cutting them and drying them out; the pressers who press the money on great wooden presses; the engravers who toil to make the engravings; or the candlestick makers who keep the mint aglow as Bernanke prints more and more lovely, lovely money. Thousands upon thousands of jobs saved/created alone! This is progress and even more so when we tax them all at 100%.

(We still use hawthorn branches for ink, right? If not, we can say it was a *saved* job.)

Uh, Meow, I have never been loose even on Fire Island. It is undignified for a progressive to be a strumpet. Unless of course while on a fact-finding mission.

Speaking of that, you never did come clean about what happened with Mao's body when you woke up in the coffin with an empty bottle of Jack Black and the empty roofie bottle that you stole from me. The same time I believe that you stole my stolen credit cards!

I never use a shriek mark but just did. Do you know how that hurt me, Meow? I had taken you into the bosom of my house, my family. Didn't Bruno do four entire sets of "Tico Tico" for you? I bought fresh bananas and oranges for his Carmen Miranda hat. And this was the way that you paid me back.

And please do not tell me it was payback for the time that Bruno fell off his 6" platform mules and all 6'4" of him came crashing down, and his chest hair gave you a rug burn. You ought to have known to have moved. Or were you trying to filch his clutch?

Actually as far as money goes, Bernanke is doing better than even the Golgafrinchans did when they crash-landed on earth millions of years ago in Douglas Adams' world. Recall that they declared dried leaves to be legal tender and so they were all quite rich.

That's what we need to have. A dollar with no president or Founding Father on it. An image of Lord Obama, and what better to spread his image throughout the world than to make the dollar worth so little that it takes a wheelbarrow of money to buy a loaf of bread?

Who cares what Standard and Poor's says, Obama says Warren Buffet says he gives the US a quadruple A credit rating. (That's even better than a Super-Duper A credit rating.)

No word yet on Warren Buffet loaning Obama a few trillion.

The fact is, as long as Obama is in the White House nothing good for America is ever going to be possible.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Uh, Meow, I have never been loose even on Fire Island. It is undignified for a progressive to be a strumpet. Unless of course while on a fact-finding mission.

Speaking of that, you never did come clean about what happened with Mao's body when you woke up in the coffin with an empty bottle of Jack Black and the empty roofie bottle that you stole from me. The same time I believe that you stole my stolen credit cards!
I can't talk about the Mao incident, Theocritus. If I came clean I would most likely be put on show trial. Long story short, I was told the key to Beale's Treasure was placed inside of Mao and to get inside I needed courage -- lots and lots of courage. Look up Beale's Treasure and you'll understand why I did it. Also of interest, I read he didn't wash down there which was the secret to his vitality. I had to see for myself, Theocritus -- I had to see for myself.
Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I never use a shriek mark but just did. Do you know how that hurt me, Meow? I had taken you into the bosom of my house, my family. Didn't Bruno do four entire sets of "Tico Tico" for you? I bought fresh bananas and oranges for his Carmen Miranda hat. And this was the way that you paid me back.

And please do not tell me it was payback for the time that Bruno fell off his 6" platform mules and all 6'4" of him came crashing down, and his chest hair gave you a rug burn. You ought to have known to have moved. Or were you trying to filch his clutch?

Hey! It was the late 80s, Gorby was giving up the family silver, the Berlin Anti-Fascist Wall was coming down, and I was curious, OK?

Bruno comes across more attractive than a goodly number of progressive women.

This thing comes to mind:

wtf.jpg

Her glasses *almost* distracts the eye away from her awful, awful features.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Who cares what Standard and Poor's says, Obama says Warren Buffet says he gives the US a quadruple A credit rating. (That's even better than a Super-Duper A credit rating.)

No word yet on Warren Buffet loaning Obama a few trillion.

The fact is, as long as Obama is in the White House nothing good for America is ever going to be possible.

I heard S&P downgraded Buffett today too which means S&P hates the elderly (and most likely wants to take away their Medicare if not outright kill them.) We have an ad in the works.

Warren Buffett is the ORACLE OF OMAHA, Halliburton. That means something on The Street, you know. Not everyone can be an oracle. People the world over make the pilgrimage to Omaha to seek his counsel and earn his blessing.

It's magical, I'm told. My talking-points briefing for this mornings tells me that meeting with Buffet is a "magical experience" and that " ... the sacrifice of a bull is made before Buffett in order to earn his blessing for that quarter's earning reports." This is documented, you know. We have all of this documented.

buffett.jpg

Now then, what are we going to do with Hillary and who is going to be the one to tell her she is under house arrest until after November 2012? 1, 2, 3 NOT IT!

Meow, where did you find the picture of that lovely prog woman with a chin on loan from an icebreaker?

I don't see why you were looking for the key to Beale's Treasure in Mao's corpse. After all, if there is was one prog who could take it with him, it was Mao. After he died, his spirit went to the Happy Murdering Ground in the sky, to have the Sky Father sit at his right hand.

This will be upended of course when Lord Obozo gets to the Happy Murdering Ground, where everyone gets moved down a notch in Mass Murderer Musical Chairs. I expect that Pol Pot will have to go to a lesser prog heaven, say the Happy Thieving Ground or the Happy Lying Ground. Or the Happy Sorry-rat-bastard Ground.

This is not to say that Lord Obozo is a mass murderer. We know he would never stoop to that, even if he wanted to murder those noisy Tea Partiers, who are not humans anyway and so to a Made Prog murdering Michelle Bachman is no more serious than using D-Con.

Less serious, in fact: D-Con might kill a protested Stephens Kangaroo Rat.

Meow, do not worry about telling our beloved Many Titted Empress that she will be under house arrest. I have been under directions to have this in readiness for such a time:

This model, in addition to the spikes, also has a large magnetron on the back which both (1) can cook bacon and (2) broadcast 1500W of the Current Truth. Our Empress will have to have her attitude adjusted to insure the reelection of the only person in American who can hurt America more than Lord O.

I think Michael Moore has the right idea on our debt problem. If we adopt a "shoot the messenger" position, our problems are behind us.
mmtweet.JPG

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I think Michael Moore has the right idea on our debt problem. If we adopt a "shoot the messenger" position, our problems are behind us.

Michael Moore is a lone voice of measured reason crying frantically in the wilderness. He is most likely very, very hungry.

Gloriously enough, Google News picked up this thread and another Punchenko's post today - It's not a credit "downgrade", it's a MORAL UPGRADE! - which accounted for a spike in traffic and the high number of page views.

Red Square wrote:Gloriously enough, Google News picked up this thread and another Punchenko's post today - It's not a credit "downgrade", it's a MORAL UPGRADE! - which accounted for a spike in traffic and the high number of page views.

My pants are filled with the joy of a thousand hardy workers, Comrade Red Square! The smell is something most revolutionary!

This is truly a glorious day for the Party and myself -- more so for the Party, of course! Yes, for the Party! (looks around nervously)

Meow, I am so happy to find you embracing your stercoraceous self. I personally have bought cartons of those disposable diapers which you see on television which cannot be exploded by pooping babies.

I am told that the major paper companies are working on diapers which can withstand Harry and Nanski but those will be ready when Progs walk on Mars.

We Made Progs ought to embrace our fecal selves. We have the inverse philosopher's stone: we turn gold, i.e., money, into shit, i.e., resentment, hatred, and thievery, and not only are my Pampers loaded with the thought of this but it gives me a slight stimulus somewhere else.

BTW, do you think that "stimulus" has a different meaning for a RethugliKKKan? I have heard that some of them think that it is economic but you and I know that it's when Made Progs like us cannot stand the pressure and start rubbing our crotches against tables with the thought of people being forced to give money, with menaces, to do things which hurt them.

That's the true prog way. Tell people that they're evil because they've been responsible. Point a gun at their heads and lift their wallets. Give the money to people who have been utterly irresponsible or who are just thugs, and then tell the involuntary donor that it's his fault that he resents his work being stolen by people who do it just to show that they can.

Damn. I'm getting a Nanski chubby.