Saboteurs Attack the People's Information Repository

The NSA People's Information Repository is plagued by fires during construction. This will delay the implementation of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Agitate for asbestos to be included is all NSA installations. Especially loose fibers in the environmental control systems. Prevent sabotage of the People's Resources!

$2 Billion NSA Spy Center is Going Up in Flames

Elsewhere this depraved teabagging lunatic attacked the Lincoln Memorial with a lawn mower!

Not to fear though, the brave and heroic Capitol People's Police Brigade arrived to crush his attempt at illegal turf maintenance!

I am working on the computers for the people's information repository. Each computer will contain thousands of the motherland's finest vacuum tubes. The amount of information we will store for the people for free will be so vast we are manufacturing extra giant sized floppy disks. Each will measure 100 meters by 100 meters. Thousands will be employed lifting the floppy disk into the computers.

This is a glorious shovel ready project from our dear leader.

Dobby Droog wrote:I am working on the computers for the people's information repository. Each computer will contain thousands of the motherland's finest vacuum tubes. The amount of information we will store for the people for free will be so vast we are manufacturing extra giant sized floppy disks. Each will measure 100 meters by 100 meters. Thousands will be employed lifting the floppy disk into the computers.

This is a glorious shovel ready project from our dear leader.

Excellent work, Comrade!

I was just reviewing my Inner-Party Dossier of the progress at the Utah site and could not be more pleased with the Progress! The People's Suppository will be glorious monument to Government's ability to utilize kulak resources to oppress people everywhere!

It will also prove without doubt that Government knows better than Kapitalists and Teabaggers how to utilize the technological fruits of the People's labor and ingenuity!

And who says we waste resources?!?! The integration of ACA apparatus into the facility was a move of genius and I hear it was an idea of the Dear Lord on High, blessed be His Name, Himself!

Well done!!!

Comrades and computer lovers,

I have been selected as NSA's "First Rodent" in their new database. Can you imagine the thrill of watching your very own punch card being read into the magnificant new "Colossus"? What will they come up with next?

PUNCHed.jpg

INGSOC wrote:Elsewhere this depraved teabagging lunatic attacked the Lincoln Memorial with a lawn mower!

Not to fear though, the brave and heroic Capitol People's Police Brigade arrived to crush his attempt at illegal turf maintenance!
Comrade, I have it on good authority that that was our very own Comrade Squirreltek!

SquirrelMower.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrades and computer lovers,

I have been selected as NSA's "First Rodent" in their new database. Can you imagine the thrill of watching your very own punch card being read into the magnificant new "Colossus"? What will they come up with next?

PUNCHed.jpg

Flame retardant punch cards?