SAF Pravda, Your T-72s Are Ready!

Courtesy of our comrades at Zombietime!

Zombie_Parade.jpg

Actually I think these are the newer models, The T-72 double D cup.

Glorious Comrades! Glorious!

Comrade Zombie did a good job documenting the event in San Francisco

Anti-American July 4th

https://www.zombietime.com/anti-july_4th_sf/

I was going to start a special thread for it, so let's this one be it.

Are those Hugo's Zeppelins? I don't think Stalin had any rigid airships.

Zeppelins built by EADS CASA.

As for the busty can-can girls, it must be how Comrade Otis's Radical Cheerleaders see themselves when they perform on a dirty sidewalk amidst the parked trucks and trash cans (tanks and blimps). A hefty helping of LSD helps to finish off the details.

ONWARD THE PROGRESSIVE CAN-CAN!

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Courtesy of our comrades at Zombietime!
Image Actually I think these are the newer models, The T-72 double D cup.
Glorious Comrades! Glorious!

We Soviets now have the T-90 ready for service!

I'm not amused at that agit-prop poster of those womyn in red. No sir! If that were a real PROGRESSIVE poster, it would surely has womyn from all races and creeds and would include one ugly chick for every hot chick featured. I'm disappointed, comrades. I'm disappointed someone would be so Euro-centric to feature only white broads! And what about broads in burqas? Huh? Where are they!? Ugh, surely a sexist is behind that poster by not featuring multicultural tarts! SURELY A SEXIST'S WORK! I bet this sexist voted Republican too! I mean, look at them! Look at those sultry babes and how womyn are portrayed as mere eye candy! DISGUTING! Am I supposed to sit here and look at this? Huh? I mean, I can clearly see a dumb blonde bimbo is among the rank and file in that poster and can only assume she was strategically placed there to undermine the self-esteem of blonde broads the world over!

If we have any compassion for our left-wing skanks, we would surely remove that poster from collective viewing! The last thing we need as Democrats is some sexist posting sexist things about broads, dames and tarts!

But Chairman, the poster does represent all the races. Look, there's black hair, a red head, a blond like me (Blond Like Me, get it? Like that book Black Like Me), and then there's a brunette. Except for those hyphenated hair colors of human invention I think that covers everything. I like the uniform too. It's cute. You can't properly do your job unless your uniform looks good. Weren't you ever in the military?

Margie wrote:Weren't you ever in the military?

No, my father was a very important Soviet Minister and therefore I was excused from conscription. I was also excused from work, responsibility, driving with a license, travel papers and starving to death.

I don't care what color their hair is! We have a sexist portraying womyn as SEX OBJECTS!! I understand that some of you may think of me as a sexist. OK, I understand, especially after my comments in the previous post I can understand why you would think that. Yes, for the record, I do go to Hooters a lot... say, oh I don't know, every night. Yes, I may slap a bum or two while there and demand more wings.... HOWEVER, I am NOT a sexist! This is because when I do slap a bum or two I'm doing it to show the waitresses what Republican exploitation is all about. Mmmhmmm, I do because I am teaching them, yes, teaching them what a sexist is and how to respond accordingly. Sure, I may ask them to sit in my lap or do a dance on the table.... ONLY BECAUSE I AM TEACHING THEM ABOUT SEXISM! I'm a Democrat, and as a Democrat I understand what womyn go through, like, I can feel their pain when aborting a baby, ya know. So, me being a sexist is just silly and I'm going to stop right there with it.

Has anyone seen that new Transformers movie? I hate to admit it, but there is an evil kkkapitalist M1-A2 Abrams transformer in it that has a second turret on top, and 2 missile launchers on either side of the main turret. Plus it has a mine rake on the front. It looks like it could take out those T-72's and T-90's pretty easily. Even with the poodle guns....

Ugh! We are talking about broads and how Republicans are sexist and all you want to talk about Betty is TRANSFORMERS! I'm disgusted!

HUGS NOT POODLE GUNS!

But the movie was so cool!

Besides, poodle guns are the way of the future.

And I have no problem with broads.

I saw the movie. I have just one thing to say about it as well (ahem) IT WAS AWSOME!!! Now, just because the board is about how sexist the republicans are, does not mean that the movie was without progressive values, with an executive director like Steven Spielberg, you know that you are going to get a dose of progressivism in there. Bettey, I quite loved the part where it showed “the president” on Air Force One laying down on his bed while it was being attacked by that mini transformer, asking for Ding Dongs with his particular accent. I also noted how in the movie the president never did anything; it was all the defense minister. There you have it boys and girls; Bush does nothing, except wage illegal wars.
Wait! An idea! Betty! Let's go get the pieces of that Megatron character and use his parts to build a progressive robot that will transform into one of Hugo's Zeppelins.

I only mentioned the movie because of the super-cool tank in relation to the title of the forum.

As for the zeppelin Megatron, I think that it would be much easier to counter any threat of him coming back by filling it with hydrogen. That way, we could get a fireworks show while at the same time saving our progressive future from a race of machines that want to eradicate all human life on earth. Wait... that is a very progressive idea as well. Maybe if we could convert our conscious minds onto some type of digital storage device (it won't take up much space) we could become Deceptacons as well and rule as even greater gods, I mean, "respectful community leaders".

And I do believe that the movie will have a sequel. After all, who knows what that cube thingy (probably a discolored People's Cube) did to Megatron, and Starscream escaped into space. He was never that great at getting along with Megatron, so maybe he took control of the Deceptacon army and intends to come back, take over earth, and try to recover the cube from Megatron's chest. And we never found out what happened to the scorpion transformer in the desert, or the smaller transformers that were created out of the soda machine, and stuff when the kid dropped the cube.

SEQUAL!!!

Oh, yea, I remember that tank!

eradicate all human life on earth. Wait... that is a very progressive idea as well.

Agreed, except for the party elite of course.

Maybe if we could convert our conscious minds onto some type of digital storage device (it won't take up much space) we could become Deceptacons

Tried suggesting something much like that, but the party so far has not been open to the idea, maybe in time they will see the advantages to making humans machines that will work for the party (and they will never question anything the party says either).

And I do believe that the movie will have a sequel.

That's what everyone has been saying, well see, I would definably watch it if they did (just as long as they had Steven in there again depicting Bush as lazy asking for Ding Dongs). As Commissioner of Robotics, I get excited to see this stuff.

who knows what that cube thingy (probably a discolored People's Cube) did to Megatron

The cube was supposed to be destroyed along with Megatron. And that is exactly what I was thinking about the cube in the movie, the exact phrase that ran through my mind when I first saw it was as it has been said before "Life imitates the Cube".

Ok, update for the party theology, the cube in the movie creates life, since that cube was The People's Cube, then The People's Cube creates life.

As far as the smaller transformers, let's just hope that they went to visit the White House and other members of the Kapitalist Republikan party.

But knowing how they both are so power hungry, they have probably formed some kind of evil hybrid transformer that can take the form of humans, robots, and cars. They could either be our allies, or our enemies. We must get to them first.

And I hope the next movie has Tidal Wave and Unicron in it.

Which one of the Deceptacons was it that was the jet? I was so sad to see the jet as the bad guy =(

Starscream was the jet. I think that was the only one, besides Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumble Bee that were from the original series.

Bumble Bee was in the really early cartoons, and mostly forgotten in the newer TV shows.

Starscream, however, was pretty common in every form the series seemed to take. Even in Beast Wars, there was a character like him. He had a different name, and instead of being a jet, he was a raptor like dinosaur. He always hated Megatron and tried to overthrow him, but never could, so he would join the Autobots, but he always thought them to be too soft and wimpy, so he just went off on his own.

But yeah, I liked the F-22's. I thought they might have been able to do a better job against him than they did.