Safety and Security in the USSA!

BostonSWAT.jpg
Comrades, I was SO PROUD to see the Boiz in Boston being all that they can be as they forced meaningless bystanders out of their homes at gunpoint with their hands over their heads for the greater good of the collective community! And I have to agree with Comrade Mayor Bloomsberg that the interpretation of the Constitution, that old and archaic scrap of paper, will have to change after the events in Boston.

We progressives have been saying it for decades, but it just warms my heart to see that - finally - the heartland of the good old USSA is waking up to the fact that safety and security are so much more important than privacy and some old meaningless scrap of paper written by dead white slave owners!

It's time, fellow travelers - it's past time.

It's NextTuesday™!

And I, the Cube's most loyal Frau, am ready with my weaponry to defend the elite against the proles and trolls...the middle class, whatever.

fraugunner.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, looking marvelously splendid as always! A fashion plate, as it were, with canine accessorization :)

Did you sometimes wear that bonnet back when you were a judge? It would have looked FABULOUS at the bench!

Comrade R.O.C.K. - I would never be wearing said bonnet 'back' when judging (ah, I do miss those days of staunch decisions of life and death!!) as not to distract attorney types with my..... fairness of face. I just would not have been fair to the guilty defendants!

ImageFrankly, I have been having a hard time understanding that somewhere out there during those dark hours, those elite boys in black were going through the some unspeakable torture for the greater good of the community just to protect the lives of people who are vastly inferior to me.

Image You have to wonder that were those pictures were in black and white would people be able to distinguish them from photos of SS troopers in WWII?

nazi kitten.jpg
(hat tip "I Bet Ludwig Van Mises Can Get More Friends Than John Maynard Keynes")

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:And I, the Cube's most loyal Frau, am ready with my weaponry to defend the elite against the proles and trolls...the middle class, whatever.

fraugunner.jpg
That truly is a fetching frock, Fraulein.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:(hat tip "I Bet Ludwig Van Mises Can Get More Friends Than John Maynard Keynes")
It's "Nina the Bunker Kitten," mascot of the 20th Waffen Grenadier Division (1st Estonian) on the front lines near Leningrad in the spring of 1944!
nina.jpg