Sandra Fluke doesn't get a rise

[img]/images/Obama_Sandra_Condoms.jpg[/img]

Sandra Fluke Loses California State Senate Race

The darling of Georgetown Law, Sandra Fluke, failed to arouse her johns potential constituent base. Unable to get up enough votes, Sandra was defeated in her attempt to mount a position of dominance in the State Legislation.

Her campaign funds were spent largely on birth control, cheap hotels, and "donations" to planned parenthood.

"I wanted to service my fellow man," said Ms. Fluke. "This defeat will be hard to swallow..."

I am sure she will handle it well nonetheless.

[img]/peoples_resource/image/15178-ObamaFlukeShirt.jpg[/img]

M84
*Groans* Of course she cannot afford $5 pills; she spent $100,000 on her campaign!

It seems impossible that such a paragon of progressivism could lose in the state of California. There must have been a lot of Republicans committing voter fraud in cahoots with Diebold. There is no other explanation.

Bob worked HARD as Chief of Staff for the Fluke campaign.

Yep.

Ol' Bob here really made his presence felt in the office with Sandra.

While continuing to thrust his brilliant ideas forward nearly every single day, he was constantly holding closed-door campaign planning sessions with Ms. Fluke, pounding out the necessary details.

( We in the office must encourage him to stop smoking afterwards.)

Definitely a " hands on " manager who functions by Einstein's logic,
which requires 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.

And my goodness, what an inspired worker is he !

He does lean forward in the saddle. And he loves working under Sandra Fluke!

What an attitude! Upon hearing the results of the election, Bob was heard to say "We ain't licked yet!". A true inspiration to those trying to stuff her in-box.

Keeping her desk organized must have been a chore, what with the parade of people rummaging about in her drawers
Last edited by Ivan the Stakhanovets on 11/6/2014, 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: almost forgot about her drawers.

[img]/peoples_resource/image/11983-sandra-fluke6.jpg[/img]