Satan trying to free himself from Hillary's body: VIDEO

I wish I had come up with this explanation, but it was someone commenting on this video:

According to Breitbart.com, this happened when Hillary struggled to finish her speech in Harlem, in which she said that white Americans needed to recognize their “privilege” and help black Americans overcome "seen and unseen" barriers to opportunity.

And then it started...

[img]/images/Hillary_Cough_Locust.jpg[/img]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Hillary = 248 (het=8, lamed=30, resh=200, yod=10)
[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN] Rodham = 249 (resh=200, dalet=4, hay=5, mem=40)
[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Clinton = 169 (koph=20, lamed=30, yod=10, nun=50, tet=9, nun=50)
[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]248 + 249 + 169 = 666[/highlight][/highlight]

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Quod erat demonstrandum.[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight][/highlight]

What [color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] wrote:
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Quod erat demonstrandum.[/highlight][/highlight]
[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][highlight=#NaNNaNNaN][/highlight][/highlight]

Hmm seems I've seen this evil spell cast upon cankles Dear Leader before. As soon as our next glorious progressive leader and President Comrade Clinton mentions the evil Bushitler, the coughing begins. Under no circumstance is inmate Queen Hillary a lying piece of shit unhealthy, it is the deadly Bushitler's fault.

At different times while watching the above video I saw the following sightings:

Hillary_Cough_Alien.jpg
Hillary_Cough_Satan_Tail.jpg
Hillary_Cough_Satan.jpg

I hear they found a giant wad of wet goat hair on the floor behind the podium where she was standing that looked remarkably like a hair ball similar to what an animal would cough up. Surely there is a reasonable explanation for that?

Hmmmm. Maybe there IS something to this UFO stuff, after all. Hmmmmm?

Chedoh wrote:I hear they found a giant wad of wet goat hair on the floor behind the podium where she was standing that looked remarkably like a hair ball similar to what an animal would cough up. Surely there is a reasonable explanation for that?

Huma doesn't shave?

...are you sure that wasn't squirrel hair?

Red Square wrote:Image

25.80 - Square root of the Beast
443556 - The Beast squared.
333 - Half of the Beast
2091.24 - The Circumference of the Beast
1332 - The Beast times two (or two of the Beast)
363636 - Hexed Beast
999 - Drunk Beast