Save the planet for just ten dollars a week!

5357_15__Arctic ice melting_1_460x230.jpg
Only 30 Months To Save The Planet!

Dear caring community,

This may be the most important email I've written to you. Scientists have found that vast areas of Arctic sea ice are disappearing, accelerating the destruction of our planet — it is a climate tipping point and we CAN stop it, if we act very fast, and all together. We have 30 months until the biggest climate summit ever. To win it, we need to blast out of the starting gate. Click below to pledge a donation of $10 a week to help us get there:

This may be the most important email I've ever written to you.

Scientist Margaret has studied ice for decades. Every summer she travels north to measure how much ice has melted. She knows that climate change (summer) is melting the ice fast, but on her last trip, she couldn't believe what she saw. Vast areas of Arctic ice have disappeared, beyond our worst expectations!

This is what the experts warned us about. As the earth warms during what is known in scientific professional circles as "summer", it creates many “tipping points” that accelerate the warming out of control. Warming during "summer" thaws the Arctic sea ice, destroying the giant white ‘mirror' that reflects heat back into space, which massively heats up the ocean, and melts more ice, and so on. We spin out of control. Already this year — storms, temperatures — everything is off the charts.

We CAN stop this, if we act very fast, and all together. And out of this extinction nightmare, we can pull one of the most inspiring futures for our children and grandchildren. A clean, green future in balance with the earth that gave birth to us.

We have 30 months until the Paris Summit, the meeting that world leaders have decided will determine the fate of our efforts to fight climate change. It might seem like a long time – it's not. We have 30 months to get the right leaders in power, get them to that meeting, give them a plan, and hold them accountable. And it's us vs. the oil companies, and fatalism. We can win, we must, but we need to blast out of the starting gate with pledges of just $10 per week to Margaret via The People's Cube until the summit — we'll only process the donations if you send the money. For the world we dream of, let's make it happen:

Donate to Scientist Margaret care of The People's Cube.

Fatalism on climate change is not just futile, it's also incompetent. The hour is late, but it is still absolutely within our power to stop this catastrophe, simply by shifting our economies from oil and coal to other sources of power. And doing so will bring the world together like never before, in a deep commitment and cooperation to protect our planetary home. It's a beautiful possibility, and the kind of next tuesday you were born to create.

And you can do your share by donating $10 dollars a week to Margaret care of The People's Cube.

Ice Scientist Margaret

You are getting this message because you signed “Save the Saddest Dolphins ” on 2011-xx-xx using the email address [email protected]

Ice Scientist Margaret has been studying various shapes of ice in cube form in her drinks and living off the generous donations of you for years.

THIS IS FROM AN ACTUAL MOONBAT E-MAIL:

Save the world from a slushy death

OMG Margaret - that's less than $1.43 a day TO SAVE THE EARTH!!!

Thank Lenin that photo didn't show all the dead polar bears up on top of that rapidly melting arctic ice - I don't think my heart could take it.

COME ON PEOPLE, NOW - LOVE ON YOUR BROTHERS (of all species) - everybody get together, send Margaret money to save the planet right now!

Can I put this on my EBT card, or would that be redundant, and what difference would that make so long as the $$ are spent and Margaret gets her cut?

Comrades, it is well known that average Americans are just too selfish to make the kind of sacrifices our progressive glorious leaders would make themselves, even if they were just slightly average. This has to be done as a tax. The dire consequences should we refuse, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, disoriented sasquashes, plaques of locusts, rampaging chupacabras and the elimination of the ancient Freman and Reverend Mother Ramallo on Arrakas. Ten dollars a week tax to save the planet is cheap!

No exaggeration, the smart Sherpa has his future ocean front property on the market now.

future ocean front.jpg

The weather is so messed up that it is snowing in New Zealand right now as if it's wintertime. The further south you go, the worse it gets!

[highlight=#NaNNaNNaN]Snow Chaos in New Zealand - Country-wide TV / Video coverage of the polar blast[/highlight]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnp_OhNYEMI

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:The weather is so messed up that it is snowing in New Zealand right now as if it's wintertime. The further south you go, the worse it gets!

Oh my goodness! And it's really hot like summer here up north. Weird extremes. This has never happened before. You better start sending me ten dollars a week, pronto.

Dear Margaret,

A Good Comrade found your twin on the Washington Times comment section... https://communities.washingtontimes.com ... e-priebus/

We have recently contacted this comrade for party agitation duty and she will be assisting you shortly in effecting Change for The Common Good.

Hail Obama!

Margaret wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:The weather is so messed up that it is snowing in New Zealand right now as if it's wintertime. The further south you go, the worse it gets!

Oh my goodness! And it's really hot like summer here up north. Weird extremes. This has never happened before. You better start sending me ten dollars a week, pronto.

Comrade Margaret,

Could we please apply another "like" in the following sentence:

"And it's "like" really hot like summer here up north, "and stuff".

And maybe an "and stuff" will help. We really need to reach out more to the prepubescent's and Past Pubescenct's (PP's) with language deficiency.

Hail Obama!

Red Rooster wrote:"And it's "like" really hot like summer here up north, "and stuff".

And maybe an "and stuff" will help. We really need to reach out more to the prepubescent's and Past Pubescenct's (PP's) with language deficiency.

Hail Obama!

Comrade Red Rooster- We cannot possibly forget the classic Progressive pompous debating comeback to any challenging situation- "AW COME ON!"

Which implies that the subject is so ludicrous it isn't worth addressing.

Or something.

Just Cough up the 10 bucks Itchy! We got a World to Save!!!!

Hail Obama!

Well, crud. I was so excited when I saw the subject line of this post, and I clicked on it thinking I'd finally get the chance to adopt a cute baby polar bear or even a melting chunk of polar ice that I could have named after myself, and I'd get a fancy certificate that I could frame alongside the certificate I got from OFA that certifies I stand with Obama and his agenda!

That right there proves I'm certifiable!

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Red Rooster wrote:"And it's "like" really hot like summer here up north, "and stuff".

Hail Obama!

Comrade Red Rooster- We cannot possibly forget the classic Progressive pompous debating comeback to any challenging situation- "AW COME ON!"

Which implies that the subject is so ludicrous it isn't worth addressing.

Or something.

I find that an effective end to an unpleasant discussion can be achieved using the phrase "you're a racist"

Didn't we establish that Dear Leader (PBUH) could save the planet, end world hunger, regulate ocean tides, confiscate assault rifles, and remove the tea party with only $3.00 each?

Red Rooster wrote:Just Cough up the 10 bucks Itchy! We got a World to Save!!!!

Hail Obama!
Comrade Red Rooster- I am gonna hold off on deciding where to send my commie tithe until I see what Superior Leader has to say today in the Teleprompter Pagoda. They say he's gonna do Executive Orders and put carbon in prison where it belongs.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world "traitor" Snowden turns up in the Fatherland Motherland Soviet Union Russia, under the tender care of Comrade Putin.

So does that still mean Snowden is a traitor, or has he finally found freedom?

I am so confused!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Well, crud. I was so excited when I saw the subject line of this post, and I clicked on it thinking I'd finally get the chance to adopt a cute baby polar bear or even a melting chunk of polar ice that I could have named after myself, and I'd get a fancy certificate that I could frame alongside the certificate I got from OFA that certifies I stand with Obama and his agenda!

Back by popular demand!

For every new person that is a member and signs up other donating members you'll receive absolutely free:

Ice cubes made from the ice cube tray below made from water from the arctic and mailed directly to you! Or...

polarice.jpg

free ice cubes of real arctic ice made from the cute ice cube tray below:

polarice.jpg

oops, that was the same picture...

Or, ice cubes mailed directly to you and made from this cute ice cube tray below! It's like free ice! From the arctic. In cute shapes. A little bit of your own polar ice cap.

With a numbered certified statement of authenticity, of course!

polar-ice-tray_PRE-copy_qualy.jpg

Comrade Margaret,

My cousin Parryii (64 times removed) lives in the Aleutians and confirms the good bad news. Could you please add a space on your donation page for those interested in sending her used air conditioners and other stuff. She would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Crapteks Cousin.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Margaret,

My cousin Parryii (64 times removed) lives in the Aleutians and confirms the good bad news. Could you please add a space on your donation page for those interested in sending her used air conditioners and other stuff. She would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Your cousin's going to have to get her own gig. I got mine.

Buy this Polar Bear cookie cutter for $24.95 and we will donate $1.00 from each purchase to "Save The Planet".

Our Motto: Participation Before Profit

polar bear.jpg

Margaret wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Well, crud. I was so excited when I saw the subject line of this post, and I clicked on it thinking I'd finally get the chance to adopt a cute baby polar bear or even a melting chunk of polar ice that I could have named after myself, and I'd get a fancy certificate that I could frame alongside the certificate I got from OFA that certifies I stand with Obama and his agenda!

Back by popular demand!

For every new person that is a member and signs up other donating members you'll receive absolutely free:

Ice cubes made from the ice cube tray below made from water from the arctic and mailed directly to you! Or...

polarice.jpg

free ice cubes of real arctic ice made from the cute ice cube tray below:

polarice.jpg

oops, that was the same picture...

Or, ice cubes mailed directly to you and made from this cute ice cube tray below! It's like free ice! From the arctic. In cute shapes. A little bit of your own polar ice cap.

With a numbered certified statement of authenticity, of course!

polar-ice-tray_PRE-copy_qualy.jpg

Oh, goody! Ice cubes shaped like darling polar bears and adorable penguins! And frozen from genuine Arctic water! Yes, I will buy these! They'll go great with my carbon credits and bottles of clean air, to include my Obama Bottle of Hope!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Oh, goody! Ice cubes shaped like darling polar bears and adorable penguins! And frozen from genuine Arctic water! Yes, I will buy these! They'll go great with my carbon credits and bottles of clean air, to include my Obama Bottle of Hope!

Oh my goodness! I'd forgotten all about the Bottle of Hope and Change Rock!

Twenty years from now people will say, "If you remember the Obama presidency you weren't there."