Schumer Ends Illegal Immigration

schumer.jpg
Dateline Washington DC -

Democratic Senator Charles Schumer announced today that "Illegal immigration will be a thing of the past", once the Gang of Ocho's immigration bill becomes law.

And that's not all, comrades -

"Next up we're going to get to work on the Constitution - and breaking constitutional law will be a thing of the past too," stated Senator Schumer to a mixed and wildly applauding crowd of illegal aliens undocumented workers customers and politicians.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:...stated Senator Schumer to a mixed and wildly applauding crowd of illegal aliens undocumented workers customers and politicians.

I believe you meant to use the word "CONSTITUENTS"....

Bravo! Bravo!

Comrade Schumer finally steps forward. I have been waiting for his fiery, anti-freedom rhetoric to fill the minds of The Collective. I can only dream, dream of the day where vibrantly assaulting the Constitution of The USSA comes so easily for me.

FORWARD

Obama has already made Islamic terrorism a thing of the past. Instead of killing us, they are bringing us treats and share their ethnic cuisine they prepared for us using pressure cookers.

Next, we must open prisons and make crime a thing of the past by decriminalizing theft, burglaries, rape, and other forms of spontaneous Marxism.

And, by enforcing more government control and regulations, we are working towards our goal of 100% unemployment in the private sector, which is going to make capitalist exploitation a thing of the past.

Utopia is just around the corner!

Thank Obama for the Democrat Party -- it is much easier to spell Democrat than Coummist... Commenist... Comun... Communist Party, it is not?!!