'Science says' is a game anyone can play

"Science says" is a game Democrats have invented to tell us what to do. It's like "Simon says" only for adults.

How Do You Play Science Says?

One person or a group assumes the role of the leader and calls out the actions. Everyone else must follow the leader and do the action, but only when the command is prefaced with the phrase "science says."

For example, science says, pay more taxes. Everyone pays up. Science says, shut down the economy. Everyone stops working. Science says, gender is fluid. Everyone transitions to another gender. Science says, global warming. Everyone changes their way of life. Science says, systemic racism. Everyone denounces their own and other people's whiteness, burns cars, and breaks into stores, taking home free sneakers, cell phones, and big-screen TVs.

If a player or a group does the action when the leader did not say "science says," they are eliminated, lose their jobs and income, their reputation and careers are destroyed, they become unemployable and sometimes they go to jail. People can also be eliminated for failing to follow instructions that include "science says." It is the ability to distinguish between genuine and fake commands, rather than actual ability, that matters in the game. The action just needs to be attempted and nothing needs to be accomplished.

The object of the game is to eliminate everyone who does not belong to the group of leaders, as quickly as possible. The winner is usually the most compliant player who has successfully followed all the commands. Occasionally, however, even those players may be eliminated, thus resulting in the leader becoming the ultimate winner.

Historically the leader has been the Democrat Party, which has used "science says" to its own advantage. Outsiders have resented the idea of telling others what to do.

But outsiders can play "science says" just as well as the Democrats can - and today we will show you how. Let's play.

This new and improved Science Game is like playin' 3-D Mind Twister.

It's virtually Keeping Science Great!

Keep Science Great in your kollective, by sharing Proven Science.

‘Science says Democrats stole the election' ought to be a t-shirt and bumpersticker.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:‘Science says Democrats stole the election' ought to be a t-shirt and bumpersticker.
Dear $.$., please give your niece Margaret my regards for giving me the inspiration for this post. I'm not going to say how, she'll tell you herself if she wants to.

In the before-before times, before the Party took control of everything, science meant to question every statement and to doubt every accepted truth.

Thanks to the Party, we no longer have to doubt anything! Much easier this way...

Science says the sun revolves around the earth.
Science guy says gender is determined by chromosomes.
Science guy says gender is a social construct.
Science says the earth is banana shaped.

The Party Kontrolled Disinformation Kollektive is not happy with this...

Science says voting ballots are never delivered in suit cases...

#BelieveInScience

It's a game where the leader says "Science Says" in front of every task, but if he doesn't say "Science Says" and you fulfill that task you are out.

Another is (one of my favorites):

Science Says: Rub your belly while patting your head. Admit it. We've all tried it. It's one of the most profound tests we have endured throughout our growth as human beings.

Sometimes what Science says is impossible. So, there you have it. I really miss Simon.

Red Square wrote:#BelieveInScience

Мицх.jpeg
Yeah, I know. Just heard how Georgia counted ALL the "legal" votes THREE times and, every single time it was the exact same result. Biden won, just like we said. Okay?

Science!! You mean like flawed computer models on climate change? Like in utero humans who are not humans but kangaroos?? I know! The science behind criminals following gun laws!!

Red Square wrote:#BelieveInScience
Мицх.jpeg

Truly the role model for future elections!

I took Statistics twice at our State Agricultural College, and I find this level of mathematicals is complex, but our comrades in Pyongyang and Buenos Aires have proven them successful and without question.

VOTE in 2024!

(Or don't... When the Party ™ wants your vote, they'll tell you who wins.)

My favorite science is the science of flawed computer models of catastrophic global warming that have been wrong for 50 years climate change.

A simple comparative chart for those who worship at the altar of Science™

Sci method v Sci™ method.jpg

(click for larger)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:A simple comparative chart for those who worship at the altar of Science™

Sci method v Sci™ method.jpg

(click for larger)
Is the shouting of "Trust the Experts" truly necessary? May one not instead use the gently amused and condescending murmur of the Exalted Dr. Fauci?

RedDiaperette wrote:May one not instead use the gently amused and condescending murmur of the Exalted Dr. Fauci?

Good suggestion, but Science™ is more infamous than any Fauci utterance.

If I were to change the box at all, it would read "Believe the Science," a phrase that clearly evinces the absurd paradox of treating science as a belief system, which is exactly what it is not.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:May one not instead use the gently amused and condescending murmur of the Exalted Dr. Fauci?

Good suggestion, but Science™ is more infamous than any Fauci utterance.
9 1
If I were to change the box at all, it would read "Believe the Science," a phrase that clearly evinces the absurd paradox of treating science as a belief system, which is exactly what it is not.
So true. And indeed the glorious sound of the shouts of the masses in support of the Party brings joy to the heart.

FORWARD !
Don't leave facts in the hands of the unwashed, uninformed & low information masses.

Good Lenin.

Krasnodar. Always good to see him back around here, especially since he disappeared with his ration card, and the recipe for the (ahem) "fertilizer" that ferments in the tank we keep roped off behind the tractor barn.

And I think he owes me beets from a gambling debt.

"The Left's claim to “follow the science” is a lie. The Left does not follow science; it follows scientists it agrees with and dismisses all other scientists as “anti-science.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/prager-t ... california

mi
Science says: all species of mammals have exactly two sexes.