Scottish Law Alert! Scottish Law Alert!

POLL: IS ARLEN AN IDIOT?

You may select 1 option

Snarlin' Arlen (PBUH) has declared we can't torture terrorists for information again.

It's OK though for terrorists to torture, behead, maim, take innocent lives, set off car bombs, use civilian targets with unguided missiles, use civilians as a shields, use roadside IED's, assassinate whomever they please, hijack, fly planes into buildings, spray sarin gas in subways, build dirty nukes, destroy rival mosques and holy shrines, launder money, enter the USA illegally, and lie, lie, lie......

Arlen for Ayatollah!
Arlen Akhbar!
Arlen Akhbar!

Maybe this subject should have been "Sharia Specter Shish-Kabab".

The Prime Minister of the Netherlands says that he is willing to have Sharia Law accepted there, if it is democratically voted in.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51957

The 21st century Muslim expansion wars are being fought in Europe. And they're losing.

Hmmmm......????

I don't know if I like the idea of replacing the trademark "Red Star" on the Heineken cans & bottles with a "Crescent Moon".
That could be the subject of another poll.

L.

Replace the Red Star with a Crescent Moon on Heineken?! No! My goodness. I fully support our Islamic community in it's struggle for social justice but this would really be the revolution eating it's own. I will not stand for this blasphemy. Heineken is the one beer choice you can rely on anywhere you go in the world. I've even been able to find the delicious green death with it's defiant red star trademark deep in the jungle! No I say! No!

Hands off the Red Star! We have an agreement with our comrades to the east that we get to keep the Red Star on all Heineken products and they can keep the Cresent Moon on all outhouses and places of pooping. We must uphold this agreement for the well-being of our children and grandchildren that we all plan to one day denounce to the proper authorities in order to avoid a stint in the Gulag.

Its all for for the children, think about them....

They're Dutch not Danes, but why quibble over the small things....Once the Dutch fall to the will of Allah (democratically, of course, Piet Hein Donner knows) the Danes are next, then the Swedes, the Finns, the Laplanders, and finally Santa Claus & the polar bears....it seems I'm forgetting somebody in the future Islamic Republic of Nordicstan...oh yes, the Norwegians.

it seems I'm forgetting somebody in the future Islamic Republic of Nordicstan...oh yes, the Norwegians.

Don't forget Greenland and Iceland. Once global warming melts all the ice off of Greenland they will be able to settle there just like the Vikings did. Wait, no, Greenland was never inhabitable only now that the evil United States is creating global warming will it ever be anything other than an ice cube in the ocean.