Sean Penn should return his Malibu estate to the Mexicans

Comrades, I came across the following article which I believe is something the reactionaries call "satire" but I cannot be sure. The points he raises are so progressive, so fairness, so diversity (sorry if you're confused by my language but I no longer discriminate between nouns, verbs and adjectives - all parts of speech are equal!) and this article makes so much sense to me that I cannot believe the writer is not being sincere. However, the article does trouble me. Move your lips along with me as we read....

I'd like to make a statement about the growing crisis in the Americas. It's time for justice. It's time for liberty. It's time to end the ludicrous and archaic commitment to colonialist ideology. It's time Sean Penn handed his Malibu estate back to the Mexicans.

~

Sean Penn pretends to be a friend of the developing world, but really he is not. To be fair, his recent call for the Falkland Islands to be returned to Argentina was an admirable strike against capitalist imperialism. Moreover, I and the entire North Korean press corps cheered him on when he flew to Iraq to parley with Saddam Hussein, or when he spoke about Hugo Chavez in such glowing terms. But there have always been hints that his sympathy isn't really with the workers at all. Aside from that time that he spent 32 days in prison for hitting an extra, his net worth of an estimated $150 million is a bit of a giveaway.

His continued occupation of Malibu is an unacceptable mockery of national self-determination. The Mexicans owned that stretch of real estate well into the early 19th century and it was stolen by the Americans in a naked act of imperialist aggression. America's claim over Malibu is tenuous and rooted in patriarchy. Sean Penn's house is a mocking reminder of that brute chauvinism, with its high white walls and spacious interiors. Its swimming pool is an insult to the honour of the Mexican people.

https://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100137521/sean-penn-should-return-his-malibu-estate-to-the-mexicans/

Do you see the problem? The writer is correct in that private property is wrong and evilness and should be disposed of, but the proper way for Sean to dispose of his debt to society is NOT to give it back to the Mexicans, for instead of one person unfairly taking advantage of this property, you would have many people unfairly taking advantage of it. This would just be compounding the problem. No, the proper way to rectify this situation is for Sean to donate the property to the State!

You see, the State is good and nice and right and represents all of the people, not just one or many. In fact, the State IS the people! So, when one wants to help all the people, one need simply just help the State! The State is your easy-to-use one-stop drop for helping people.

Our Dear Comrade, former and rightfully-should-be-now House Speaker Nancy Pelosi did not go and buy a personal airplane like some greedy capitalist one-percenter, she simply used a public plane provided to her by the State! Similarly, once the State acquires Mr. Penn's estate, our elite Party members will not have to buy an estate to use, they can just use the now-public one provided to them by the State! In this way, things become available to all the people vicariously via the State! When the State owns all property, as it should, then property will belong to all the people not just the priviledged few. Of course, the State will determine who should actually use each item commensurate with how much public benefit will be provided by that usage as determined by the State, but all the people still own the property. And it's a good feeling - imagine a less-equal comrade walking by Sean Penn's former estate and looking on at a limosine dropping off a high-level apparatchik for a glorious weekend of usage that will provide much public benefit. The less-equal comrade can turn to another less-equal comrade and say proudly, "Hey, that estate used to belong to Sean Penn and now I own it!" And the other less-equal comrade can say, "So do I!" Equality is glorious, isn't it?

So everyone, please feel free to donate your undeserved private property to the State. You'll be doing good for all the people.

Don't make us come and take it.

The next thing you know, some evil reich-winger will be making up lies that comrade Sean comes from a family of Hitler lovers.

.....................oh wait, somebody's already done that.
https://www.creators.com/opinion/joseph-farah/hollywood-history-repeats-itself.html

It's clear that capitalism is unsustainable just as one of our wannabe proletariat dictators says.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/02/ ... 5E20120216
Was becoming another one of the few who dictate to the world the end goal of Solyndra? On his trip to China, will Dear Leader simply make the short cut and ask to sit in the Chinese cabinet of 300 or so most men who control the lives of one-fifth's the earth's population?
Will he have to resign to sit with the Chinese cabinet? Will he still get taxpayer paid security?Will he still be included in any of the Spitz One Act Plays? Can Algore join?

I was talking to a ditzy government worker one time who had all the answers except the one about returning the land back to the Indians. He rented so he really did notknow how to address a return of the land. I thought that maybe he should keep working and paying rent and let a native American move in while he went homeless under a bridge.

I was reading something about Dawkins the other day. Seems the self proclaimed intellectual does not believe in God which is fine by me, but he seemed to think atheists had some sort of source of moral baseline that was not borrowed from organized religion. Of course atheism has to borrow any moral baseline. He seemed to think that freedom of speech was okay for some but made no connection to America's unique view of combining a belief in God with government. The founders believed that man was created with certain unalienable rights by his creator. Because these rights are created by God, it is not the constitution that creates these rights, rather the constitution merely enumerates those rights to be protected by government. Any one world leaders who are atheist capitalists should be morally prohibited from asserting fundamental rights when they say that those with the gold rule. In fact, the lack of a moral baseline means that anyone of the wealthy one worldleaders couldhave all his wealth taken from him without violating his atheist morals.

And they think they are the smart ones to run a world government............
Any older lady who understands the importance of balancing a county's checkbook and who understands her own inadequacies knows more than the uber-rich blow-hards.

We have to wait until he is able to sign his name again to legal papers or a conservator is appointed by the state. Politicians did not want to call it stealing, so these things escheat to the state!

Comrade Sean must be sent to the reeducation camp immediately. Surely he cannot expect to own this property after the Glorious World Of Next Tuesday.

Image Sean Penn is an idiot. I had no idea he is the son of a card carrying communist. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

[album]Image[/album]

Capt. Commie wrote:
Image Sean Penn is an idiot. I had no idea he is the son of a card carrying communist. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
]
Image https://www.creators.com/opinion/joseph-farah/hollywood-history-repeats-itself.html