See Something, Say Something Part Two

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!

This is mandatory viewing. You will note that MOST of the perps in this video are clearly Tea-rrorists!

And as you can well see we ALL -- especially those in minority, victimhood status -- have a responsibility to report suspicious cracker tea-rrorist activity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7q3bWE ... r_embedded

Likewise, any meaningful agitprop in support of this campaign will be most appreciated!

DHS emergency.jpg

(Please stand by for an important message from the Directorate of Homeland Surveillance....)

%^?!!?#!!! FILTHY TEABAGGER SCUM!!!

Please remove the last post... it seems the Reichwing Terrorist Abomination has corrupted the public service announcement from Comrade Napolitano!

That is of course the Teabagging Rethuglickkkan way, to twist the very message of what we know to be BEST for us one and all....

SUBVERSIVES!! SOMEONE SHALL STAND TRIAL FOR THIS TRAVESTY!

All hail the God-State!!

-KAM

Comrade Goldstein,

I'm glad to see that you also are remembering that "See something, say something" works both ways. I can attest to the fact that quite often I receive extremely helpful messages from President Obama on the "PLAN" (Personal Local Area Network). As the cover of Newsweak will soon announce: "We Are All BORG, Now."

--KOOK

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
KOOK wrote:Comrade Goldstein,

I'm glad to see that you also are remembering that "See something, say something" works both ways. I can attest to the fact that quite often I receive extremely helpful messages from President Obama on the "PLAN" (Personal Local Area Network). As the cover of Newsweak will soon announce: "We Are All BORG, Now."

--KOOK

Indeed! We are working on integrating this technology with another recent breakthrough: our Complete Circles of Life™ Biochip™

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t5843.html

One wonders if repeat recycling offenses would trigger the Biochip...I'm sure this could be programmed into the protocols.

It's my understanding that Our Leader's forthcoming economic plan (The Great Dig Foreward) will feature expanding one of the most important life cycles: DHRH (Digging Holes; Refilling Holes). We also hope that in 2012 Our Leader will be able to replicate the cycle being completed in Mother Russia by Vlad: Putin/Putout/Putin except that Our Leader will skip the middle part of the cycle and proceed directly to the Hugo Chavez conclusion-- in/in/in/in ad infinitum.

--KOOK

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
hotbed.JPG

EXCELLENT, Comrade Comrade! We could use more!

I am remided of the Ole Ghetto proverb: "Snitchez get ditchez".

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
DaveFilms wrote:ImageTea-bagging crackers!

Com. Dave. While we can understand the emotion, we wish to point out that mentioning tea-bagging and crackers in the same breath/sentence is superfilously redundant. And besides, it is also repetative...

Everyone knows that ALL crackers are teabaggers and ALL teabaggers are crackers.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Komrades!

This is mandatory viewing. You will note that MOST of the perps in this video are clearly Tea-rrorists!

And as you can well see we ALL -- especially those in minority, victimhood status -- have a responsibility to report suspicious cracker tea-rrorist activity...

Likewise, any meaningful agitprop in support of this campaign will be most appreciated!

I denounce this video as it is breaking the Diversity™ Act!! Why the black man of color Afro American has to stay besides a suspicious van possibly full of explosives to call 911? Why not putting a Stupid White Fatso Man as first line of defence?

More, he is depicted as the usual athletic-body Afro American... does this imply that his fat athletic body will stop any shock waves from damaging the building?

Comrades, this is raaaaacismmmm!!!

Well... or somewhat Self Sacrifice™ for the Common Good™...

Edit: Further! I denounce again this video! Go to point 6:36. What about those boxes... "We sell"... Who sells! Selling something means a transaction in which money is involved! Means someone is earning money at the expense of The Exploited!! Who did that video? This is all pure capitalist propaganda!!!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Katpain Moskovskaya wrote:
Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:Komrades!

I denounce this video as it is breaking the Diversity™ Act!! Why the black man of color Afro American has to stay besides a suspicious van possibly full of explosives to call 911? Why not putting a Stupid White Fatso Man as first line of defence?

More, he is depicted as the usual athletic-body Afro American... does this imply that his fat athletic body will stop any shock waves from damaging the building?

Comrades, this is raaaaacismmmm!!!

Well... or somewhat Self Sacrifice™ for the Common Good™...

Edit: Further! I denounce again this video! Go to point 6:36. What about those boxes... "We sell"... Who sells! Selling something means a transaction in which money is involved! Means someone is earning money at the expense of The Exploited!! Who did that video? This is all pure capitalist propaganda!!!

Katpain.

Did you note that the Afro-American in question was clearly affluent, upper middle class? Probably a successful apparatchik for the Party. This was a testament to his abilities and the Gracious Hope-n-Change that has occured under Dear Leader's (AP&PBUH) reign. Add to this to the fact that the man is clearly a patriotic hero... these positive attributes woven into the video along with the negative points you raise should sufficently grade this as race-neutral.

Wouldn't you agree?

If this is the Current Truth, of course I always agreed! Who said something contrary? May I had been abducted by Paul Kruger's aliens? Self-answer: No, because they would be good for Gaia and never would placed these words on my mouth.

Next train to nearest FEMA re-education camp? Where's my shovel?