Sen. Landrieu Lives in Dad's Basement for Sake of the People

[img]/images/Mary_Landrieu_Parents_Basement.jpg[/img]

Dear Comrades,

To demonstrate her solidarity with the poor and oppressed masses of the USSA, Comrade People's Senator Mary Landrieu has taken to living in the basement of her parent's home Louisiana Oblast.

Just as many Workers and Peasants have suffered the plight of multi-generational housing as a result of the oppressive policies of the Republicans and their Petty Bourgeois lackeys, Comrade Mary has demonstrated her solidarity with their struggles for social justice. Party officials throughout the State have telegraphed their congratulations to her.

Other People's representatives have also considered turning over their local housing options in their Oblasts and living solely in their Washington DC barracks, so that their local homes may be shared with the poor. Other Party officials have pledged to save the State millions of People's Dollars by remaining only in Washington and minimizing their travels to their assigned representational districts.

We salute our Party leadership for their willingness to sacrifice their personal needs for the progress of the State and the well-being of the Proletariat!

Follow the lead of Comrade Senator Landrieu! Loyal citizens live in their parent's basement for the sake of the poor and homeless!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Dialectical Progressivism Translator

I marvel that she can do The People's™ work, living in such depraved deprived surroundings. What a true champion of The People™

basement-finishing-royal-oak-mi.jpg

Our Dear Mary is in trouble. We should do something to help her.

#We Stand With Mary

(BTW, I hope she doesn't become a hoarder and fall through the floor.)

Does she wear a onesie and drink hot chocolate?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Moms EBT card.jpg

I doubt the veracity of this photo, Captain. Otherwise, I doubt the veracity of Sen. Landrieu's residence chez mama and papa.

After all, where are the sci-fi trinkets here? The Star Trek (The Original Series) CDs? The replica of Dr. Who's Tardis? The Star Wars miniatures? The signed posters of William Shatner and George Takei?